• I'll never go anywhere but England Ford !!

Whether you are buying you vehicle, getting it serviced or repaired, England Ford is the only place you need to go! No stiff suits here ! Down to earth, good people, who go out of their way to satisfy the customer. Although the customer is more like family. And this is one place you want to go back to !

Thank you for sharing this great feedback, Michelle! We are so happy you always leave satisfied! At England Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Owner

Fast service well done. I can depend on their service department complete and correct service.

• 2012 F-150

Rick and Chad are great to help me with my F-150. They do not try to sell you something that you don't need.

• Service work done

Great place to do Business. I have all my service done here and have bought many vehicles from this dealership.

• TRUCK SERVICE

Quality service conducted in very reasonable time.

Quality service conducted in very reasonable time.

• Administrator

Always very helpful Takes care of big problems quickly

Always very helpful Takes care of big problems quickly

• service

We appreciate your feedback, Karen. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

I have a 2014 Focus that I purchased there in 2014.. I brought it in for a TCM problem. The staff was extremely helpful and pleasant. Unfortunately the problem still exists so I will have to bring it back in..

• Great service

They got my car right in no waiting did a good job just like always

They got my car right in no waiting did a good job just like always

• No one like them !

I sold this vehicle - to my son and daughter in law . So it was them that brought it in for the oil change. I know how friendly the staff is , but my daughter in law could not believe how nice everyone was . She asked if they always act like that . Yes ! Always . On a different note , we had a friend who needed her husband's diesel truck service . Our local guy who she had always used, for some reason couldn't do it . We said go to England Ford . That evening, she called and went on and on about how friendly and down to earth everyone was . She proceeded to tell me the name of a man, who was especially kind to talk to her . I said , that was the owner . I believe England gained a new customer that day! Michelle Oveton

• Love them!

Nothing negative to say. The man that helped me was well educated about everything and could answer any questions I had easily.

Hi, Ashton! Thank you for your positive review. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.