• Owner

Fast service well done. I can depend on their service department complete and correct service.

• 2012 F-150

Rick and Chad are great to help me with my F-150. They do not try to sell you something that you don't need.

• Service work done

Great place to do Business. I have all my service done here and have bought many vehicles from this dealership.

• TRUCK SERVICE

Quality service conducted in very reasonable time.

Quality service conducted in very reasonable time.

• Administrator

Always very helpful Takes care of big problems quickly

Always very helpful Takes care of big problems quickly

• service

We appreciate your feedback, Karen. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

I have a 2014 Focus that I purchased there in 2014.. I brought it in for a TCM problem. The staff was extremely helpful and pleasant. Unfortunately the problem still exists so I will have to bring it back in..

• Great service

They got my car right in no waiting did a good job just like always

They got my car right in no waiting did a good job just like always

• No one like them !

I sold this vehicle - to my son and daughter in law . So it was them that brought it in for the oil change. I know how friendly the staff is , but my daughter in law could not believe how nice everyone was . She asked if they always act like that . Yes ! Always . On a different note , we had a friend who needed her husband's diesel truck service . Our local guy who she had always used, for some reason couldn't do it . We said go to England Ford . That evening, she called and went on and on about how friendly and down to earth everyone was . She proceeded to tell me the name of a man, who was especially kind to talk to her . I said , that was the owner . I believe England gained a new customer that day! Michelle Oveton

• Love them!

Nothing negative to say. The man that helped me was well educated about everything and could answer any questions I had easily.

Hi, Ashton! Thank you for your positive review. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

• Great service!

Very fast service. Friendly and courteous staff. Reasonable prices. Won't take my vehicle anywhere else!

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at England Ford. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.