• toocool4you

The experience at this dealership was much more than I ever expected! The staff is so courteous and helpful, everyone is smiling and you can truly tell they care about the customer and their needs. I was very impressed and will tell everyone I know looking for a car to go to Abernethy Chevrolet in Lincolnton.

• Great service

From the beginning of purchasing my Terrain it has been a great experience. I just had my first oil change and was early for my appointment. They quickly got started and was done within an hour.

• Truck

Courteous and knowledgeable people to deal with. Went above and beyond to locate my vehicle at another dealership. Looking forward to buying another soon.

• Great service and staff at Abernethy's!

The staff is always friendly and extremely helpful each time I visit. I like that I can go online to make an appointment and when I arrive they are expecting me and know what service I need. Also, I trust them to let me know when it is time for other repairs or services I may not have been aware of, without trying to get me to do unnecessary repairs. I trust them and that is extremely important to me.

• SUPER SERVICE

FAST GREAT SERVICE GREAT COMMUNICATIONS FIVE STARS I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND ANYONE IN NEED OF SEVICE TO CONTACT TODAY NOW

• great service excellent facility

personable and professional. Nice modern facillity that is state of the art. Great coffee....staff is very attentive to customer needs and service!

• Great Service---Nice Clean Facilities

When I arrived, I was checked in promptly. The waiting area is very nice and a couple people came by to check and see if I needed anything while I waited. I had the oil changed, tires rotated and my car inspected and I was there an hour and 20 minutes---which I thought was very reasonable timing.

• New truck experience

I think they should have given a better deal than they did but I got the truck that I wanted.

• Great Service

quick, efficient, very accommodating and hassle-free experience, The people are polite and friendly along with going the extra mile to take me home and pick me up when the car was fixed.

• New building same great staff

Everything was great and the new building is amazing I would definitely go back and recommend it to anyone Good job