Average based on 86 reviews.
  • toocool4you

The experience at this dealership was much more than I ever expected! The staff is so courteous and helpful, everyone is smiling and you can truly tell they care about the customer and their needs. I was very impressed and will tell everyone I know looking for a car to go to Abernethy Chevrolet in Lincolnton.

• Abernathy Chervolet Service

The service was fast, friendly and as always provided detailed information. I love that they not only told me I need new tires, but took the time to find me the best price!

• customer

The service dept. was efficient and willing to do what was right. They were sensitive to my concerns.

• Very pleasant atmosphere.

My visit was pleasant. Every one was very polite and my service was done in a reasonable time frame. Although, when I arrived home and was looking over my paper work and attached vehicle check list I noticed that the service tech had recommended that I have my air filter replaced. I really wish that had been brought to my attention while I was there. I would have went ahead and had it done instead of making another trip to the dealership for that or waiting until my next service.

• Great dealership!

This is a great dealership! Their sales staff, service department, and all their customer service staff are second to none.

• graet service

I drove 135 miles to let your mechanic install a sub to my stereo system and was pleased with his work . thanks

• awesome service

Not only do I always feel welcome but I know that my truck will be taken care and that I will never be cheated.

• Honest, neighborly. Your problem is their problem

They are concerned for my concerns and I feel as though I am treated completely honestly. If it's broke they fix it.

• Great service

Friendly service at Abernethy Chevrolet. I recently purchased a new car. They work with me on keeping my payments in the range I wanted. Very pleased with the car they pick out. Everything went well.

• Great service

Very good service. Service people explained everything that needed to be done. Check out counter people were very nice and helpful.