Jayson Jones Ford

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 7 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Trey Alton easy to do business with. Five star.
    September 13, 2017

Saw a car I liked online. Trey was very responsive and easy to work with. Made the whole process smooth and happy with my purchase.

retired
    June 8, 2017

New car buying experience was the easiest I have ever had. Everyone was professional, knowledgable and helpful. Brad West was our contact , he was ex...tremely easy to work with fulfilling all of our needs. Kudos to Jason Jones and his incredible staff for the excellent experience we had. Our new Expedition is wonderful and we look forward to driving this amazing vehicle. Normally buying a new car is stressful and difficult but this was smooth and pleasant. No waiting for management to go back and forth on prices and changing everything from the way you want it. Thanks to Brad West and Jason Jones and his staff.

Exceptional Car Buying Experience
    June 1, 2017

After searching all over Central Arkansas (and beyond) for the vehicle I wanted (I was very picky), I found one online at Jayson Jones Ford. I called... on a Sunday morning expecting to get a voicemail but got a live person instead. Trey was able to answer my immediate questions, was very knowledgeable of this particular vehicle and worked with us over the phone until we were ready to make the hour and a half drive out of town to see it. After working the deal mostly over the phone we made the trip to Heber Springs to test drive and ended up purchasing the 2016 Ford Escape. The entire process was a breeze and the staff at Jayson Jones was amazing and very personable. Living in Central Arkansas, we are surrounded by car lots, a variety of choices and salesman and would make the drive out of town all over again to deal with Trey (and Andrew in finance) at Jayson Jones Ford! Highly Recommended--great guys!

Welder
    April 17, 2017

I stopped in just to look at the new 17 F150 and find out if some of the information I had heard was accurate. The salesman that came out (Trey) was ...very up to date on his product and inventory. He even told me about features like the pro trailer back up assist and how it worked. He even offered for me to bring my trailer is and he would set it all up. At the end of all this, and the presentation of the vehicle I ended up going ahead and buying because I felt like I had met a salesman that was genuine and really cared about my needs. Not once did he pressure me to buy, or tell me I couldn't get exactly what I wanted. I will continue to do business with Trey and Jayson Jones Ford.

Best experience ever
    January 30, 2017

I stopped by just to look around and Trey (salesman) came out and started talking to me. I didn't want to start making a car payment again until April.... So Trey asked me if they could make it to where my first payment was in April did i want to get a vehicle? I said yes so after driving a few vehicles Trey helped me get a new car and the first payment not due until April. This was the most pleasant experience I have ever had buying a car. I have told my daughter and few other friends that I know are looking to buy that this is the place to go.

Best Dealer Ever!!
    January 24, 2017

I have bought a ton of vehicles. 5 last year to be exact. Noone has treated me quite as well as the staff at Jayson Jones. You can tell they aren't ou...t to make a ton of money off of you. I thought the online price of my truck was wrong when I called but it wasn't. I got a great deal and felt like I was truly appreciated. I will be back.

SHOP HERE!!
    January 21, 2017

Absolutely wonder people! Cannot wait to shop there again! There's nothing more satisfying than pulling off the lot in a vehicle you know your family ...is safe in, it's affordable for your budget as well as AMERICAN made!! This dealership may be small but that is what makes them so wonderful, their prices are fair and they hold true to their customers, they don't loose site of the people, the money isn't the focus, the way the vehicle fits your family and life style is what they care about. I feel that Jayson Jones Ford found a vehicle comstume to me. Thank you so much Jayson Jones Ford and I hope more people shop with you!!

Jayson Jones Ford