Wilkinson Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

3.3
  • Great service

They took my car right in and had a car ready for me for the day. They kept in contact with me

• Service is outstanding

The ease of service. My appointment was at 2 and they brought my car to me by 4. Reasonable pricing as well.

• Good dealership

The people were knowledgeable. We had to tell them about the call back. They had no idea. I wondered why.

• great service

Freindly service, take care of me when they said they would, clean waiting area and show room, great service, all personel have smiles and treat you warmly.

• terrible

terrible place for repair of car. Would not recommend this place to anybody

terrible place for repair of car. Would not recommend this place to anybody

• Repair

I brought my car Chevy Cruze here for repair the checking engine light was on. I brought it 4 times in 1 month but they can get it fix it. Definitely not recommand this dealership. Please do not go. Not got but had to pay. I wish there is a zero star.

Thank you for alerting us to this issue, Anthony. Our top priority is delivering 100% customer satisfaction and we are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would really appreciate the chance to speak with you regarding this matter. Please contact us at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you and regaining your trust in our business. Regards, Wilkinson Cadillac Chevrolet Buick GMC Team

• Was not able to perform service, but had to pay

I took my car to Wilkinson to have a keyless entry remote made for it. I was quoted and agreed to a price of $127.95 ($49 labor and $78.95 for the key). I was then told that the mechanic had run into a code he had never seen before and was unable to program the key for my car and would have to perform diagnostics which would be an additional $75. I declined to pay and assumed I would be leaving, just with no keyless entry remote as the dealership was unable to program it. However, I was told I had to pay the $127.95 and now have a $78.95 key that does me no good as the dealership could not program it. I agreed to pay the $127.95 prior to bringing my car in exchange for the service of programming a key for my vehicle which did not happen. What ever happened to customer service? I would have given 0 stars if the site allowed. I am seeking further recourse.

• Great experience.

Great people working there. They gave me the best price and I shopped at 3 other dealers. They made sure I was comfortable with every feature of my new truck and came to my house to set up the garage door opener.

• Great Service

We always get great service from the service department.

We always get great service from the service department.