Wilkinson Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

4.5

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Nowhere else is better

Alex(sales associate) and Chad (sales manager) were great to deal with. At the end of the day I left with the truck and price I wanted. They were fair in their negotiations and extremely hospitable. I can't imagine buying anywhere else!

New truck experience

I have had an excellent experience with Alex Wright in purchasing 3 new vehicles in the last couple of years. Alex helped me with a trade of trucks that helped me get the right trick to do what I needed a truck for.

car repair

Excellent attention to my issues and excellent repairs

Great service experience at Wilkinson!

I recently purchased a new vehicle from Wilkinson Chevrolet and just had my first scheduled service. The service folks there were nice, professional, and prompt. I highly recommend them.

Usual Excellent Performance

This dealer is known for their fair pricing, outstanding service and friendly personnel.

Wilkinson

I have bought cars for over two decades from Wilkinson's. They are a first class operation with the buyers needs always coming first. This is why I keep going back anytime that I need a new vehicle. We have both purchased and leased cars and trucks from Wilkinson and they continue to amaze me! They are great before, during and after the purchasing process. Service Department is great too!

Oil change

No issues. Car was ready before my appointment time.

Shelley at service is great

Service reps are always helpful and courteous, especially Shelley.

Service Review

Service is always great! Will never go anywhere else!!!

Me. Holt

Great experience from beginning until the end of the process.