Mercedes-Benz Of Oklahoma City

New 888-202-4169 Dealer Website
Used 888-202-3041 Email Dealer
Service 866-853-1404

244 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz Of Oklahoma City from DealerRater.com
  • Scary switch went seamlessly

After years of brand loyalty with another car company I decided to look at the Mercedes-benz after I met a wonderful person who sales them. From the moment I called her to request a meeting until the end of the transaction she was my guide and assured that my experience was nothing less than five star. If you go, ask for Debra Osborne!!

Shannon, thank you so much for the kind words we will be sure to pass them on to Debra. We hope you enjoy your new car and please let us know how we can help in the future!

• Mr. Nathaniel

We let them know about the trouble, and they took care of it with no problems. It was a very easy and satisfying experience.

• Awesome start to finish
    March 27, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

One of the easiest and most pleasurable car buying experiences we've ever had. Aslan Maleki was without a doubt THE biggest reason for that. He was truly genuine and sincere in making us feel 100% comfortable and relaxed through the entire process from initial introduction to delivery. It's plainly obvious he enjoys his job and is very much a people person. He made a statement to us that struck home, "if our experience was anything less than perfect then I've failed you". That right there tells how much he cares about his clients. Volvo OKC should be proud to have him!

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

Shawn, we are so glad that Aslan could be such a big help in your buying experience! We will pass on your kind words. Please let us know how we can help in the future!

• Buyer

Excellent communication answered all my questions.

Hassan, thanks for the kind words! Be sure to let us know how we can help in the future.

Excellent communication answered all my questions.

• Great experience!
    March 2, 2017

Aslan was a pleasure to work with! He was knowledgeable, friendly and made the process very easy. I highly recommend both him and the dealership!

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

Cheryl, thanks for the kind words about your experience with our dealership! Please let us know how we can help in the future.

• Jaguar F-Pace
    February 27, 2017

I bought a Jaguar F-Pace, but it won't let me change it below. I was very pleased with the service they provide. Thank you.

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

Thank you for the kind words! We hope you are enjoying your F-PACE. Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

• Superb and knowledgeable!
    February 27, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

We are so glad you had a wonderful experience! Please be sure to let us or Aslan know how we can help in the future!

WOW!! It was fantastic to meet someone so knowledgeable about the products he is selling! Aslan Maleki is not only that, but very personable as well. After meeting only one time, he informed me when a car came into stock that matched my preferences! He made it happen! He is willing to take the time to 'teach' me how to fully utilize all of the options on my new Volvo! And, he is allowing me to come in as often as I want to continue to learn!! He is awesome.

• Great experience!!
    February 23, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

James did everything possible to make the purchase of a pre owned vehicle a positive experience. I highly recommend James, Brian and Mercedes Benz of OKC pre owned dealer!!

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

Steve, thanks so much for the kind words. We are glad that James, Brian & the team could help make this a smooth process for you. Please let us know how we can help in the future.

• A Happy Day
    February 13, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

Aslan sent me an email saying he thought he had a car that would be a perfect fit for me. I was in the neighborhood and said I would swing by and take a look. I headed over after my yoga class and went for a test drive. I really liked the car and told Aslan I would think about it. Lets just say that after a few emails, and a 1 hour trip back to the dealership that evening I was driving my new Acura. It was fun, easy, painless and professional. Aslan was friendly, accommodating, provided all the information I wanted quickly and digitally, and did all the behind the scenes work. It was a fabulous experience and I love my new car. Thanks Aslan, I will recommend you to everyone I know looking for a car!

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

WendyJean, we are so glad that Aslan could make your experience great! We hope you are enjoying your new Acura and don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any other way!

• William Simms
    February 6, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

This guy is all nice on email....and he is rude on the phone. i called him following HIS request....and he goes "Sir, i need your name, phone number, home address in order to discuss things with you". I am like "What? can we just talk about the car?". He goes "Sir, i deal with 100s of people everyday and i have to collect info". GREAT JOB Merc.

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

Thank you for your feedback. We are sincerely sorry for our agent¿¿¿s attitude on the call and his persistence with trying to obtain your name. I can assure you that we attempt to obtain this information so that we may memorialize the outcome of our conversations with our customers in our dealership CRM as to not cause confusion later on. Nevertheless, I am the department manager and would be pleased to help you out in any way that you desire. My phone number is (405) 488-2640. David Nichols Internet Sales Director