Mercedes-Benz Of Oklahoma City

New 888-202-4169 Dealer Website
Used 888-202-3041 Email Dealer
Service 866-853-1404

Average based on 105 reviews.
  • Scary switch went seamlessly

After years of brand loyalty with another car company I decided to look at the Mercedes-benz after I met a wonderful person who sales them. From the moment I called her to request a meeting until the end of the transaction she was my guide and assured that my experience was nothing less than five star. If you go, ask for Debra Osborne!!

Shannon, thank you so much for the kind words we will be sure to pass them on to Debra. We hope you enjoy your new car and please let us know how we can help in the future!

• Mercedes Benz of Oklahoma City

Barbara, we are glad we could help, and thank you so much for your kind words!

Everyone at the Dealership was wonderful. So polite and willing to help. First Mercedes we bought but I am sure we will be visiting the dealership again.

Barbara, we are glad we could help, and thank you so much for your kind words!

• We are very pleased.

We had very good experience Especially Mr Jeff Trebbien's service was very good .We are please d with him and rest of team.

• New Mercedes

I am a return customer of this dealership. I have had only the most positive of experiences. My sales associate for this purchase was Cynthia McCoy. She was attentive, knowledgeable and professional. Very patient and helpful as I took several weeks researching and determining what options and vehicle I wanted. A very pleasant experience. Thank you Mercedes Benz of Oklahoma City!

Sandra, we are glad you had such a wonderful experience with Cynthia & our dealership. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

• Service on my Mercedes S-Class

I have purchased 3 cars from this dealer and all transactions have been absolutely non-stressful. It is a pleasure to do business with them, from the shipping process to the purchasing and then on to the servicing!

Leslie, thanks so much for the kind words!!! We are glad to have you as part of the MBOKC family and look forward to building our relationship over the years. Let us know how we can help in the future.

• Impressed

I was driving a Mercedes, which I had purchased from Mercedes OKC and wanted to trade for a convertible. I had a very positive experience with my first purchase and decided to return to Mercedes OKC because my sales person, Debra, was wonderful. No pressure. The service dept is very efficient and helpful. The facility is beautiful and comfortable. So why not go back? I told Debra what I wanted and she found exactly what I wanted. They have updated their service dept features and even added a Product Concierge to their staff. This is a very classy and upscale business... without the snobbery.

Cindy, we are so glad you have enjoyed your experiences here and with Debra. We truly value you as a customer! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the future.

• Mr. David Hale

We have purchased 2 vehicles from this dealership and have been very satisfied with the experience. We would recommend them to anyone.

David, we are so glad you have enjoyed your experience with our dealership. Be sure to let us know what we can do to help in the future.

• Mercedes Benz - OKC

Five stars for our OKC MB Dealership. After owning Mercedes for over 8 years, I have always received prompt and professional service from this dealership. I trust their evaluations, and walk away feeling assured that my automobile will receive the best of service!!

JBW, thanks so much for taking the time to write about your experience here, we strive to provide every customer with an experience like yours! Please let us know how we can help in the future.

• Sales and Service Worthy of Mercedes

Peter, we are so glad you have enjoyed all of your experiences here at our dealership. Be sure to let us know what we can do to help in the future!

Before we purchased our E Class coupe, I wondered if the vehicle would be worth the price. Our ownership experience has been outstanding! From the hassle-free purchase with Debra Osborne, through our service visits with Lance, I could not be more pleased. Thanks!

• Good buying experience

Bought our first Mercedes this May and were very pleased with the entire process. MB of OKC has first class people and facilities.

Charles and Carol, we are so glad you had a wonderful experience here, please let us know how else we can help in the future!