Taylor Ford

(4.9) 121 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Wonderful, absolutely wonderful!!!

If you want to have a great buying experience go see Chris Ellis at Taylor Ford. He was knowledgeable, professional and so friendly. From the moment... we hit the lot Gordon Price greeted us with a smile and introduced us to Chris. Dean in finance got us a great deal and made us feel so comfortable. I have NEVER had such a great time buying a car as I did here. Thank you Chris, Gordon, and Dean. We will forever buy our cars at Taylor Ford ¿

• Explorer Sport

I wasn’t really “shopping” for a used vehicle, this one kinda fell into my lap. It was good timing cause the wife has always preferred the SPORT model.... My sales rep was Mark Williams. He offered for me to take the car home for the weekend to show her and just take our time to decide. Upon returning the vehicle, there was no haggling over the price or my two trade-ins. He exceeded our expectations. If anyone asks for a sales referral, Mark is the man!! Thank you for an easy, friendly and professional transaction. We will definitely be back when it’s time to buy again and always telling others.

Jon, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Good honest folks

Good honest foljs. Easy to deal with. Colby is good guy.

Thanks, Chris. It means a lot to have earned your trust and business with us. We're looking forward to your next visit. Take care!

• Wonderful Shopping Experience at Taylor Ford

I'm hard to impress when it comes to dealerships, but Taylor Ford did just that. I found a certified pre-owned that was almost exactly what I was loo...king for, and the purchasing process was oh so pleasant as they skip all the back and forth haggling. Their price couldn't be beat in a 200-mile radius. I had to have one issue serviced right away, and the service department could not have been more thorough and courteous. Before now I'd been a GMC person, but the 2016 Ford Explorer has really impressed me on many many levels. Couldn't be more satisfied, with the Explorer and Taylor Ford.

Bob, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We understand it is a big decision where yo...u purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• Great dealership

I came to Taylor's just to look at options about downsizing my large SUV to a smaller version. Sean Cash came out as I was looking at the Explorer's a...nd started showing me all the options and practically had me sold on it by his vast knowledge of the vehicle and his thorough demonstration. He was so nice and accommodating and made my trading experience with Taylor's exceptional!! I was very pleased to be able to drive away in my new to me Explorer. Sean is top-notch!!! I also have to add that Dean Howell is by far the best general manager, hands down. He is the most HONEST and genuine manager we have ever dealt with and we have traded many times over the years. He went above and beyond to give us the best deal even though the vehicle was already priced at a competitive rate. It really was just an awesome, smooth buying experience!! I highly recommend them!!

Traci, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and upd...ates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• customer service with the dealership

My husband and I had researched in depth the 2016 Ford Edge. We had decided to visit two or three dealerships that had cars that fit our requirements.... One was Taylor Ford. In summary the buying experience was a pleasure. We first met Mr. Gordon Prince, the sales manager. He greeted us with a smile and relaxed disposition. I had called him earlier and told him that we wanted a knowledgeable salesman. Upon arriving he introduced us to Mr. Sean Cash. Mr. Cash showed us the car we were interested in purchasing. He answered a myriad of questions. You intuitively felt his sincerity. Mr. Cash and Mr. Prince worked hard to put together the purchase of a car that met our needs and at a very competitive price. They went the extra mile. When we picked up the car Mr. Cash spent a great deal of time reviewing the technical features which can be overwhelming. He was kind, patient, and presented the information in a simple and understandable manner. This was greatly appreciated. We have bought many cars over our lifetime. Taylor Ford was one of the best experiences. You felt like you were dealing with friends. The customer service was outstanding. Mr. Cash encouraged us several times to call him with any questions. We will certainly recommend Mr. Prince and Mr. Cash to our friends and family. We have been married 51 years and are both retired professionals.

• Great Sales Team

These dealership is top notch, they did everything they could do to help get me into the vehicle I wanted. Price and trade in was very fair, follow up... was excellent and there was no pressure from the sales staff to me. I met with Alan over the phone, was shown the vehicle by Stacy and met the used car manager, all were excellent and treated my family with respect

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Brian! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• review

They never contacted me.so I can't be pleased ,my credit is a five twenty anyway so you couldn't help me .dean Howell have a great day.

Tenia , Thank you for your time on the phone last week. It was a pleasure speaking with you. If you have any questions that have come up since then, ...please feel free to give us a call and we will gladly answer them for you! We are happy to assist you with your vehicle purchase whenever you have time to make it in our store, and please, don't let credit score keep you from researching your options. We have a very talented Finance Manager, who is often able to assist customer with obtaining financing, even with less than perfect credit! Again, we look forward to assisting you whenever it is convenient for you.

• No Fix

I purchased a Ford Certified Preowned 2013 Explorer for our anniversary 2 weeks ago, since then our vehicle has been in the shop for a vibration for 1...0 days, they replaced the PTO. The mechanic brings the car back, my wife drives it home with the same vibration. We drive to Sams Club and I notice the vibration right away , it feels like we are driving on cobblestone. I go the tire center to check the air pressure in the tires. Before I can say anything the tire tech notices there are no balancers on the tires, he shows me where they should be. The Taylor Ford mechanic drove it 30 miles to bring the car back to my wife and didn't notice the vibration. We drive it for 5 minutes and notice it, the Sams Club tire tech notices it. Up to this point we are not impressed. If the car has to go back to Taylor for it will burn up another tank of gas. So so far this sipposedly Ford Certified Preowned vehicle is not. The saleman make a point to tell us how the dealer spends $800 to use the Ford preowned certification. They have waisted their money and our time. This vehicle is costing us money.

Gene, I am sorry that you had an issue with the tire balancing on your vehicle at the time of purchase. It is never our intention for Customers to ha...ve that experience, and we understand the disappointment and frustration this can cause. Thank you for being willing to drive one of our loaner cars few days while we made the repairs to your vehicle, and for allowing us the opportunity to make this right.

• Awesome Sales Team

I bought a used Jaguar from these guys, and they helped me every step of the way. They answered all questions about the car ( I drove down from Kentuc...ky, so I have a lot of questions, requested pictures, etc ). These guys went out of their way. Joseph was a huge help, straight forward, and honest. Probably the most HONEST dealer I have ever worked with. Even if you have to come to this place from Georgia, TN, Kentucky, Virginia, etc, I would highly recommend taking a drive to Waynesville and checking these guys out. No high pressure sales mind games, just honest people wanting to sell you the car you want.

Thank you so much for the outstanding acknowledgement of our staff and dealership! Joseph and Taylor Ford of Waynesville strive to offer total custome...r satisfaction for wonderful customers like you.

Taylor Ford