• Review

This is my first car and i had the best experience shopping for it! Noel Barboza sold me the car and i couldn't be any more happy, not only is he an excellent salesperson but he's extremely respectful. I honestly couldn't be anymore happy with how he treated me through the process of getting the car and even after i had the car he called to ask how i liked the car and if evertthing was ok with it. I would 100% recomend anyone to him!

• Service dept/repairs

Lorenzo in service does an excellent job. We have been taking cars to him for 8 years. Always has my car back to me in a timely manner. Great customer service!! One of the reasons we keep buying Chevy. The service department is unbeatable.

• Quality and Trusted Service

Getting a diagnosis or repairs done on your vehicle can be a strenuous thing for many of us non car savvy car owners. I have endured my fair share of horror stories when it came to mechanics trying to misdiagnose the problem with my vehicle in their attempts to generate the most amount of fee income at my expense. It is because of those practices that I became skeptical of each mechanic that I came across, and there were many. That is until I found Lorenzo Perez at Richland Chevrolet. I have always been a firm believer that you get what you pay for. I have never attempted to go with the cheapest price simply to save a buck at the expense of losing quality service. Sometimes the best companies will run a bit more because we have to simply realize that they are a business and need to stay in business as well. With that said, the biggest differentiating factor here is the trust that I have in Lorenzo and his staff. Trust is important to me and is the sole reason why I will always return to Richland for all of my service needs.

• Lorenzo Perez

Lorenzo Perez is an awesome worker he never fails on his job always reliable and trustworthy!

• Great customer service

David, Lorenzo and Oscar are excellent there at Richland Chevrolet. They pay attention to detail and are always ready to tend to there customers needs. David Gámez has great customer service relations and makes me feel at home.

• Lorenzo Perez is the best in customer service!

Lorenzo Perez get you taken care of right the first time! Had been to other service dealers and hes the best one keeps me coming back for service on my vehicle!

• Lorenzo Perez is amazing!

Lorenzo Perez is thee best man to get your job done! Trustworthy and reliable! Dont go anywhere else!

• Lorenzo Perez

Lorenzo Perez in the service department is a great guy go ask for bim if your car is in neex of service

• Lorenzo Perez

Always go because of Lorenzo Perez he is always so helpful!

Always go because of Lorenzo Perez he is always so helpful!

• Lorenzo will beat ANY price on tires ANYWHERE!

I went to Lorenzo at Richland to check prices on tires for my Yukon Denali. Not only did he promise a great price, he scoured the internet for the lowest price on the Michelins I wanted! Once he found it HE BEAT IT! Thanks Lorenzo!