US 1 Chrysler Dodge Jeep

4.4
Average based on 14 reviews.
  • Sharon Ramsdell

I left my car at US1 on Sunday. The envelope to put your key in asked all the right questions so i didn't leave anything out. I received a call first thing Monday morning explaining the problem with my car and the cost. I received a second call at noon stating my car was ready. Now no one is prepared for the cost of repairs, but i think it was reasonable. The teller was very nice and helpful. Overall there is no reason not to keep doing business with US 1. Thank you for making it so easy.

• Recall Work

Great service, and had the parts I needed in stock, to reprogram a key, and do recall service work.

• Job wll done.

The shop manager was on time and I would recommend them for servie on your Chrysler.

• Oil Change

Sales and service staff are respectful. Mechanics seem to care about the customer.

• Great car buying experience.

Jeremy, was my car salesman very caring and knowledgeable about new and used cars. I purchase a Chrysler 300S loving it more and more by the day . Great job Jeremy ! I would recommend him to anyone shopping for a nice used or new car. God Bless, Beverly & Ann

• warranty repair and recall notice

all parts not in stock,,,so will have to make another visit. This is a pain.

all parts not in stock,,,so will have to make another visit. This is a pain.

• recall (2)

Took less time than expected. That's the most important thing.

Took less time than expected. That's the most important thing.

• Great experience

Wayne Kelly was so easy to deal with. No pressure like most dealerships. No hassle. Probably the first or second best car buying experience I've had.

• Good service

Wayne Kelly, was my sales man He did a great job of selling me my new Chrysler. The Detail job they did on my car I was not very happy on the clean up thumbs down I have bought several new cars All dealers have done a awesome job.thank you Wilma Manning

• Great Service, I was not going back to Hendricks