US 1 Chrysler Dodge Jeep

• Sharon Ramsdell

I left my car at US1 on Sunday. The envelope to put your key in asked all the right questions so i didn't leave anything out. I received a call first thing Monday morning explaining the problem with my car and the cost. I received a second call at noon stating my car was ready. Now no one is prepared for the cost of repairs, but i think it was reasonable. The teller was very nice and helpful. Overall there is no reason not to keep doing business with US 1. Thank you for making it so easy.

• Oil Change

Great service and staff. Always pleased with the work. Thank you.

Great service and staff. Always pleased with the work. Thank you.

• Jason Crabtree

I was impressed with the service. In and out in a timely manner and friendly. I will be returning and would highly recommend.

• Customer

Service was good. Wait time was reasonable. Waiting area was clean and television was working.

• Outstanding service

Does not matter how busy they are, or if you are walking-in in the last 30 minutes before closing, you will receive the service and the respect any costumer deserves, unfortunately I bought my car a month before I move to the area, otherwise I would've bought it from this location. Thank you for the great experience and the great service

• Best Dodge / Ram Dealer by far.....

Excellent service from start to finish. The buying was easy and the staff were very helpful.

• Recall Work

Great service, and had the parts I needed in stock, to reprogram a key, and do recall service work.

• Job wll done.

The shop manager was on time and I would recommend them for servie on your Chrysler.

• Oil Change

Sales and service staff are respectful. Mechanics seem to care about the customer.

• Great car buying experience.

Jeremy, was my car salesman very caring and knowledgeable about new and used cars. I purchase a Chrysler 300S loving it more and more by the day . Great job Jeremy ! I would recommend him to anyone shopping for a nice used or new car. God Bless, Beverly & Ann