New 866-428-6616 Dealer Website
Used 888-237-9514 Email Dealer
Service 877-634-2047

Average based on 74 reviews.
  • Best experience

Thank you to Michael and Steve for making this the best experience I have had buying a car.

• The best of everything

Thank you David for the kind words! We thrilled that you had such an exceptional car buying experience here with us!

Was the best car shopping experience we have ever had. Would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle here. More than reasonable with their prices. Beyond comparison! We came all the way from Colorado just to do business with them, due to the fact of all other dealers around here, being unwilling to make a reasonable deal with us. We will definitely be back.

• Used car purchase

Thank you Yankee for the kind words about Shelly! We are thankful for your business! We look forward to your next visit!

Purchased a used Buick Enclave the staff was great. Worked with us to get the best deal and keep monthly payments with our budget. No high pressure sales here. Really customer friendly. Bought a used car from Smicklas 9 years ago and went back again. Would use this dealership for servicing any GM or other brand. Had factory recall work on a 2003 Alero, it was done quickly and a free 25 point inspection which alerted me to items that needed to be addressed. I am a shade tree repairman and did the work myself. When the car was ready for pick up, got a phone call and upon arrival was greeted by Shelly the service adviser. She explained what was found and even walked to where the car was parked. Would buy and have major service done by this dealership anytime and will recommend them to friends and family. There are the greatest

Thank you for being our customer, we are glad to hear that Tom did a great job!

Tom Hopkins made our experience of buying a new car enjoyable. His professionalism was outstanding! We would recommend Tom to everyone who is looking for a new car! JCV and AJV

Thank you for being our customer, we are glad to hear that Tom did a great job!

• Amazing experience!!

Thank you for your kind review, Katrina. We hope you are enjoying your new ride!

I had an amazing experience at Smicklas Chevrolet. After searching online and sending a few emails back and forth with Chris Finley at Smicklas I decoded to go there first and I am so glad I did. Tom Hopkins was who showed us the Mercury Mountaineer and it was everything we wanted! I am so happy with our purchase! My husband and I decided that we are going to buy another vehicle in April and we are going to Smicklas Chevrolet to buy it and I hope that we get to speak with Tom Hopkins again. I am so happy with my experience! I can't wait to go there again! Thank you so much Smicklas and Tom!!

• Kenneth is Awesome!

Thank you for your business, and for your kind words about Kenneth!

Great Experience at Smicklas Chevy on N.W. Expressway! Kenneth McDonald made the experience and purchase enjoyable! Put us at ease and thoroughly explained the process while buying a new vehicle. He was awesome, will come back to Smicklas to see Kenneth for our next vehicle purchase!

Thank you for your business, and for your kind words about Kenneth!

• Kenneth is Awesome!

That's great to hear! We are glad to hear that Kenneth did a good job!

Kenneth is an outstanding person. Although he is my friend, if he would have not been anything other than completely reasonable I would have walked out. He is extremely friendly, super fast, and efficient.

That's great to hear! We are glad to hear that Kenneth did a good job!

• Kenneth McDonald

Thank you for your kind comments, Rebecca! We look forward to serving you again!

Kenneth was very helpful in the process of finding a new car. I appreciated his willingness to work with me and to answer any questions I had about the vehicle. I would reccommend him as a salesperson to others.

• My first car

We hope you are enjoying your new Chevy Spark! Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Kenneth was super helpful while I was purchasing my first car- a Chevy Spark. He was friendly and patient- a great combo for anyone looking for their first car purchase!

• Kenneth McDonald

Great salesman. Very personable and effecient. Great experience

Thank you, Shelly! We look forward to serving you again.

Great salesman. Very personable and effecient. Great experience

Thank you, Shelly! We look forward to serving you again.