Brown and Wood Buick Cadillac GMC Mazda

Average based on 201 reviews
  • Fantastic Experience

I recently purchased a 2011 Buick Regal from Brown & Wood and was very impressed. From the beginning of driving up on the lot until signing the final paperwork, I was not disappointed one bit. Usually a Car purchase has been something that terrifies me, but the guys at Brown & Wood made me feel so comfortable and gave me a great deal. I recommend anybody looking to buy a new or used car, give these guys a shot. You wont regret it!

• BRIAN SUTTON

THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT AS ALWAYS IS OUTSTANDING!! EVERYONE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND WILLING TO OFFER SOLUTIONS AND ADVICE.

• Service

Always professional. The gentlemen in the Service area are always so pleasant and do everything they can to make your visit as easy as possible. They always ask if you need a ride. We have been very pleased.

• Great service!!! as always!

It was as always very delightful... the wait was bit lengthy, but it was because of the Christmas Holiday and a lot of customs get their car check-up/serviced. But I love my Brown and Wood!!! My husband also purchased a new truck and Mr. Brown came in and congratulated us!!! I love Brown and Wood we are loyal customs!!!

• Great Service

Was very pleased with my service at Brown & Wood. Jason in the service dept was great and always takes care of me!

• Brown & Wood Service Dept.

Came in for regular service of my 2014 SRX. Mark Stamper is awesome!

Came in for regular service of my 2014 SRX. Mark Stamper is awesome!

• Mr. Ed

There was a factory recall on my lift door. To my knowledge it was checked and was sent on my way. What is with the five character on a title. Is Mr. not a title. I had a better experience getting my car fixed that with this survey.

• Great service

Your service guys were great and they got me out in a decent amount of time.

Your service guys were great and they got me out in a decent amount of time.

• Great car buying experience.

We had a positive experience at Brown and Wood. Our salesman, Joshua Robertson, was very helpful and provided great customer service. Thank you for your patience and for answering all of our questions.

• Professional, timely service

The service was timely, professional and effective.

The service was timely, professional and effective.