• great dealership

Great sales team. They went above and beyond for my daughter and her husband, from salesman all the way to the owner. We have recommended them to several people already.

• Not worth it...

Purchased a used car in May 2016. I also purchased an extended warranty which came with absolutely zero information other than the name of the warranty company. No phone numbers... nothing. Fast forward to this week and my daughter had to take the car in because her engine is about to fall out of the vehicle. I've called King Cotton at least 12 times and have received ZERO response. I've left messages... been transferred... talked to the wrong people... you name it. After some research (while trying to find a working number for the warranty company) I've discovered that the warranty company is complete garbage and pretty much always refuses to cover anything that goes wrong with the vehicle. I'm a little irritated at this point to say the least. Save your time and money and go elsewhere... the customer service at this place is horrendous.

Thank you for your honest feedback about your experience with us. We strive to maintain excellent business relations at King Cotton Ford. Please call our manager directly at (901) 476-7111 to discuss ways we can work towards resolving this issue to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

• Great Service

Had a great experience. Keith did a great job. I will most certainly buy my next vehicle from Keith. He provided great service and is very knowledgeable about Ford products. Answered all my questions about my Ford F-150. Look forward to doing business with King Cotton in the future. I would most certainly recommend Keith and King Cotton.

• recently purchased and traded a vehicle

Excellent service and would recommend this dealership to family and friends! R. Gaither

• Service 082016

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Kelli! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Busy day...waiting room full but it went quickly. My only concern was they marked my tires as 6/32 and told me I would need new tires soon. I just purchased those tires and had them put on less than a month ago :(

• Great service

Great friendly service, fast turnaround. Quality repair

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Jimmy. Thank you for your positive review!

Great friendly service, fast turnaround. Quality repair

• Best Salesman Ever!!

I purchased a 2015 F150 and our sales rep Chris Fowler was above and beyond our expectations!! We will buy all of our cars from him and have already sent 2 customers to purchase from him. If we didn't own 2 brand new cars already, we would buy another right now from him just to see him again.

• It's all good

Love the fact I didn't have to wait long. Service was fast and done right. Even got a free car wash.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business.

• Review

I was very pleased with the service and very helpful staff when my 2016 Ford Explorer had to go for the 5,000 mile check up. Everyone was so nice and the atmosphere was so pleasant. Thank you King Cotton Ford in Covington, Tennessee.

• Great service, quick turnaround, easy appointments

Great service. Service manager stays on top of what is going on.

Thank you for your kind words and review, Jimmy. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Great service. Service manager stays on top of what is going on.