Average based on 302 reviews
  • Going Beyond Normal Service

A month ago my daughter called me very upset about her 2009 Ford Escape. Her car would not maintain speed at high or low rpms. A Ford dealer in Moorhead told her that to repair her car she was looking at $600 and possibly thousands of dollars depending on what they found. I did some research on line and I felt sure it was the Valve Throttle Body. I asked her to bring her car to me and I would make the repairs. After calling around to find the part, I ended up calling Hasting Ford. They had the part I needed but the parts person explained that this part was covered under an extended warranty. He transferred me to the service department and they made an appointment to look at my daughter's car. Long story short, they determined that it was the Valve Throttle Body and all of the parts and labor were taken care of with no charge to my daughter. Finding an honest car dealership is hard to come by these days; Hasting Ford of Greenville, N.C. meets all my requirements. Thanks so much for your help.

• Thanks for the Great Service!

I purchased a new 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid from Hastings Ford in August. I live about 2.5 hours away from Greenville, but they had the car I wanted with the options I wanted in stock. I was able to work with their team online and over the phone to work out the price and terms of the sale, and my salesman Jessie was kind enough to meet me half way to deliver the car and sign the papers. No fuss, no muss, no surprises, just the deal I wanted and great service to boot. Jessie has also checked in with me consistently since my purchase to make sure I'm happy and that everything is going well. I couldn't be happier with my purchase!

• Horrible experience!

The experience started out wonderful with a quick sale with no issues. Then we had issues after the sale and everybody was Missing in Action. Worst experience of my life.

• Great Service as usual

friendly, helpful, explained what was wrong with tire, as well as findings on alignment

• Great Service

When I purchased my 2015 Ford Fusion it was a great experience with the Hastings Ford staff. Mr. Jeffries was a pleasurable salesman to work with.

• Great experience

service was great! Came in later afternoon & spent time even after closing getting things squared away. experience was great

• large dealer treats customers like family.

As always, my visit was completely satisfactory. They were on time starting & finishing. Staff is friendly and helpful. They are my only car dealer since 1996.

• Great Service, friendly staff

When I called to schedule an appointment for an oil change, the person I spoke with was very friendly and helpful. I arrived at my scheduled time, my car was taken in for service immediately, and I was finished in about 30 minutes. The waiting area was clean and the staff was friendly. I am extremely happy with the service.

• GREAT JOB QUICK SERVICE

VERY PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS AND ACCOMMODATING QUICK SERVICE CREW.

VERY PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS AND ACCOMMODATING QUICK SERVICE CREW.

• Customer

Routine service of vehicle. Excellent response before, during and after actual service.