New 877-506-9663 Dealer Website
Used 877-461-2458 Email Dealer
Service 877-540-6905

• A Car Buying Experience Worth Reading

I have dealt with 5 different dealerships in my life and I must say my experience at Bob Moore was the most pleasant and professional car buying experience I ever had. They did what they said they would do, followed thru with their commitments, and I didn't have to stay there all day long! When you hear a salesman actually say, "I don't know, I'll have to check that out" then you know your dealing with someone that's honest and has the customers best interest in mind. Our salesman, Thomas Maassen provided a top notch sales experience by showing us our options with no pressure at all. The finance department got me in and out and everything went smoothly. Thank you, Bob Moore and I will be back and refer anyone I know that's in the car market to your dealership! Thank You, Charles Gann

• Owner

Bob, We appreciate the kind words. We love our customer and are happy we are able to give you the service you deserve.

Doug McKenna is an outstanding Service Advisor. My 2000 an d 2013 XTS receive excellent attention and every time I have required service everything and I mean everything is taken care of ........be they Doug, the front desk, the drive attendants, mechanics or washing my car........al is done with courtesy and customer service in mind. Every Bob Moore associate does the dealership proud. Kudos to all.

• Professional service, always helpful.

We LOVE our loyal customers! Thank you for the kind words and your continued business.

Bob Moore Cadillac and all service personnel are always professional and courteous especially my service rep, Diron, who is one of the reasons I have purchased my last three vehicles from Bob Moore. I will continue to use their service department because I receive the best, professional, and respectful service available.

• New car service

Carole, Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your review and your recommendation.

My new car needed something replaced and it had to be ordered. I was provided a loaner without question and without waiting. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. The young man that helped me in the selection and purchase of my car made himself available to answer more questions. I have already recommended Bob Moore Cadillac and will continue to as opportunity arises.

• car service

We are so happy you received such great service. Thank you for the review.

Diron Carter and everyone else was super nice. I have never been treated nicer. I don't know when I will buy my next car but I know I will buy it here. Thanks.

We are so happy you received such great service. Thank you for the review.

• going to the service department without an appoin.

We are happy to hear you had such a good experience with the service department. Hope you enjoy your ski trip!

I had a ski trip planned on Tuesday. Sunday my compass stopped working. I drove my car to the dealership on Monday morning without an appointment. Reggie took my car in and gave me a loaner for a few hours. It is working fine now.

• Satisfided customer

Pat, We are so happy that Dixon and his team were able to help get your Cadillac back on the road. Thank you for the kind words.

My CTS V was not running right. I took it to Bob Moore Cadillac in Edmond. I was greeted by Dixon Carter (service consultant). He listened to the noise of my car and set me up a date to bring it in to be repaired. He even gave me a loaner car so I could keep my schedule. A few days later my car was fixed. It is now working perfectly. I love my Cadillac.

• Professional service

Thanks for the review. Please call us for any additional needs you might have.

Recently purchased my Cadillac from Bob Moore in Edmond. Sales staff was great to work with and service department crew was too. Only issue is that the car had a few scratches that needed buffed out, they took care of that issue but have now noticed two dents on side of car where scratches were when purchased. Will call to see what they have to say about this, as the dents were there when purchased.

Thanks for the review. Please call us for any additional needs you might have.

• Always great Service from great people and a great

Always get great service from them people are so nice and the sales people

We are happy to hear about your experience. Thank you for your business.

Always get great service from them people are so nice and the sales people

We are happy to hear about your experience. Thank you for your business.

• Auto service/maintenance experience

We are happy to hear your experience with service was so great. Thank you for your business.

My vehicle was due an oil change. Reggie called to remind me, then made an appointment. The service was completed in a very timely manner, allowing me to wait at the dealership while it was completed.