• A Car Buying Experience Worth Reading

I have dealt with 5 different dealerships in my life and I must say my experience at Bob Moore was the most pleasant and professional car buying experience I ever had. They did what they said they would do, followed thru with their commitments, and I didn't have to stay there all day long! When you hear a salesman actually say, "I don't know, I'll have to check that out" then you know your dealing with someone that's honest and has the customers best interest in mind. Our salesman, Thomas Maassen provided a top notch sales experience by showing us our options with no pressure at all. The finance department got me in and out and everything went smoothly. Thank you, Bob Moore and I will be back and refer anyone I know that's in the car market to your dealership! Thank You, Charles Gann

• SRX service visit exceeded all expectations

Took our SRX into Bob Moore for a scheduled service visit made with Diron. Vehicle was serviced as needed and performed additional checks at my request. They also performed a full vehicle detail as we just returned from a long road trip. All results were exceeded our expectations. Received text messages to let us know the status of our vehicle, they even let us know the window when we could pick up the car. Overall great experience, that is why they are the only one's to service our vesicles.

• Improving my ride

My Escalade was vibrating on the steering wheel. They balanced the tires and checked the entire car to improve the ride. It now rides much better.

Thank you so much for the feedback and review, Pat! We are glad we could get you back on the road safely! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Best Sevice

We're so glad that Reggie always takes such great care of you and your car! If you ever need additional help, please let us know!

Reggie is the best. He has my car ready on time every time and keeps me up to date on services needed for my ATS. When my car is in the shop he lets you know were they are on it so you are not wondering will it get finished today.

• Denise Houston

Doug is my service advisor. He is very professional and has taken care of my cars through 5 Esclades. I'm very happy with the service I recieve.

Denise, thank you for sharing your positive experience! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

• What a huge difference in customer care!

Thanks! It's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Top notch customer service! The way everyone there makes sure you are taken care of BEFORE you have a chance to ask for something. Whether it’s anything from a snack, comfortable place to hang out or a loaner Cadillac Bob Moore is on top of everything!!! Sure, you bought an expensive vehicle and expect it to never have a problem. However in the real world things can go wrong. Bob Moore makes your problem their problem and keep you on the roadloyal with minimal time spent in their service Dept. Thanks again Doug for your help, you do a great job.

• Terrance gets Car

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive service experience! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

I can always say with confidence that I will get the absolute best service that exceeds my satisfaction as a long time repeat customer. Diron Carter and the rest of the staff at Bob Moore are Top-Notch and alwaysfacility to all of my friends, family and co-workers.

• Service Department

Best decision I ever made , when I purchased my vehicle from Bob Moore Cadillac of Edmond. Doug is my go to guy when I have any concerns or questions about my vehicle. Doug is very patient and keeps me in the loop when I bring my vehicle in for servicing. The entire Service Department is AWESOM!!!

Thank you for letting us know what a great job Doug and the rest of the Service Department has been doing! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you.

• Love this place!

Reggie and Diron are wonderful in the Service Department. They are always friendly and take care of me! Thank you!!

It's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Reggie and Diron! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• EXCELLENT Customer Service

Evelyn, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We will let Ryan know of your great feedback. Thanks!

I'm always treated like a VIP at this dealership. RYAN BROSNAN is a miracle worker in getting my vehicle scheduled and processed. I always know what's happening as my vehicle progresses through- Ryan calls to let me know. 5 Stars aren't enough to rate Ryan and the Bob Moore Customer Service team.