Cowboy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cowboy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram from DealerRater.com

April 26, 2018

Every time I go to the dealership, everyone is friendly and says hello. They are always willing to make sure you are happy with your car, your oil ch...anges, and in general they are a very good group of people. They are really making car buying a pleasant experience. Oil changes are a great price, and they have some of the best people around making sure your car is running right. We love Cowboy Dodge CDJR in our house!

Overall Experience

Employees Worked With
    April 21, 2018

After purchasing my vehicle I ran into an issue with a noise that it was making. I went to two different places in my area to get a look and estimate.... The outcome was upsetting and costly to fix. When I contacted my sales person, Dustin, he went above and beyond to fix my issue. His customer service and willingness to work through the problems with me were above and beyond what I expected. I look forward to dealing with Dustin and Cowboy CDJR in the future!!

Overall Experience

Employees Worked With
    January 26, 2018

Highly recommend Cowboy CDJR - for new or used! Great warranties on all their used cars and exceptional service on new ones - they will take good car...e of you whatever you buy. They have a great inventory and the best ever sales staff, very welcoming and friendly and helpful - with no hurry or pressure. They instantly make you feel like a part of a big happy family ¿ I just bought a new 2018 Cherokee and was extremely happy with the whole process, and LOVE my new SUV. I didn't know a Jeep could ride so smooth and quiet, it feels like being in a sedan. This is my first new car purchase since a 1979 Mercury Marquis - so nearly 40 years of used cars. Drove my Ford Explorer 19 years and am expecting as good a performance from this new Cherokee ¿

January 25, 2018

We bought a 2018 Dodge Grand Caravan. Best buying experience we've ever had. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Nathan found us the perfect vehicle an...d did everything he could to get us a great deal. Plus, they send you a box of cookies after you buy ¿

Cowboy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram