Jim Charlon Ford

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Great services

F150 supercrew 4x4 the service was very good and the staff was very helpful

• Consummer

Service Rep, Jim, was very helpful. Service was efficient on my Escape!

Thank you for your kind words! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• 2014 Lincoln Navigator

I purchased a 2014 Lincoln Navigator. The sales staff was excellent, even in finding a lower interest rate on the loan. Rick explained everything as... we went through the paperwork. Everything went smoothly. The balance between the price of the Navigator, and the payment for my trade-in, was good. I am very impressed with the Jim Charlon Ford staff that did business with. I fully expect that the service staff will perform equally well as the sales staff, especially including Ken Charlon.

We are more than glad to be of service, James. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• Great service and good looking vehicle

We bought a Ford Taurus at Jim Carlon Ford, I think that was one of the best experience we had, it was easy and sales man Quan was very nice and easy ...to work with. We absolutely love our Ford Taurus, it runs very smooth and looks very nice, we have bought four other vehicles from this dealer and we were always treated very well, we always tell our friends that is where we buy our vehicle's.

• Ford Edge Purchase

Bought a used Ford Edge. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Received a thank you card in the mail with a gift card.

Thanks so much for your feedback. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• Great Sevice indeed!

From the moment I walked on the lot Brian was very helpful, I told him what I was looking for in a used vehicle (Something that could drive the long m...iles and be comfortable to sit in and get in and out of for my new job and still hold my clan of family and friends for trips out of town)that was the best value for the dollar spent. High challenge indeed! He proceeded to show me vehicles that could work he then remembered the Buick Terraza that had all the high value goodies of the newer mini-vans, but because of the year it was made it would be priced more in the range I was looking for. From this point on he showed his great salesman skills and with out any high pressure tactics did all the right things to get the sale. Things like suggesting I drive it to show my wife thus getting a test drive and removing the "my wife needs to approve of this first" barrier. Then convincing me that I should at least have him check my credit which was the best move as he an the sales manager got me a GREAT DEAL! And since then I felt that Brian and the rest of the crew at Jim Charion Ford care about how happy I am with my new car. (VERY!) So to break it down I had a great experience and Brian deserves a lot of praise!

• Pleased

As always, you did an excellent job. Its a pleasure doing business with you.

Jim Charlon Ford