• Very fair and honest.

Thank you Aaron, thank you for your business!!

Very nice and friendly people. They make the car buying experience fast and give you a good price right off the bat. Would recommend to anyone who asked.

Thank you Aaron, thank you for your business!!

• Great friendly people

We have had our car service before and was treated very nice.

Kenneth, thank you for your review, we look forward to seeing you soon!!

We have had our car service before and was treated very nice.

Kenneth, thank you for your review, we look forward to seeing you soon!!

• Great Service!

Today we had an issue with our headlights resolved. We are grateful for the fast and efficient service of the automotive department.

Carol, thank you for your kind words, I'm so glad we were able to resolve your head light issue. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call me anytime. Thanks again for your business!! Shawn Morris Finance Manager (918)756-2075

• The Harland Ford business has been very good to us

Harland service department does a great job. Staff are very attentive to customer and always friendly.

Glenda, thank you and your family for your continued business, we always look forward to seeing you!

• Just started

Just started coming here been very helpful and see to care.

Just started coming here been very helpful and see to care.

Paula, thank you so much for coming in to our service department, we appreciate your business and welcome you to the Harlan Ford family!! If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call me any time, thank you again for your business!! Shawn Morris Finance Manager (918)756-2075

• Best Dealer around

Been doing business for 25 years, and wouldn't go anywhere else.

Bob, thank you for your continued support and business! we look froward to seeing you again soon!

Been doing business for 25 years, and wouldn't go anywhere else.

• My favorite people

Love the new location. Was looking at a pretty blue F-150 up in Tulsa just to kill time. Went ahead and had them run the numbers. While waiting the wife eyed the new 16' Mustangs. That dealer came back with a low offer on my current truck. Told the wife, "If you want a new mustang, we'll go home to Harlin and look. She found the car she wanted, had to play musical vehicles so they could look over her trade (also purchased at Harlin) they made a excellent offer, Gave her a great price and that evening she had a brand new car. Me, still without the new truck I was looking for, went back a couple weeks later, told them what I wanted, looked outside of their stock and found the truck at another dealership. The next day My new truck was ready for pick-up. All it lacked was trailer breaks which they installed. I couldn't see us going anywhere else. Excellent group of people.

Ivan, thank you and Cissy for the review, we are very proud to be your Ford dealer of choice!! Thanks again for your business and the wonderful review, we all look forward to seeing you guy's soon!!

• Terrible sales reps!!!

They are very untruthful and dishonest!!! Only out to squeeze people for their money!!! They will sell out from under you!!! Terrible experience all together!!! Would not recommend this place to anyone!!!

TJ, thank you for your review, I'm very sorry you had a bad experience a couple of years ago with our company. I would like to personally invite you out to our new location, I would like to meet you and maybe just maybe start to earn some of your trust back. I wasn't here when you had your bad experience but I am here now and would like to show you around and visit with you. Thank you! Shawn Morris F&I Manager Harlan Ford Inc. (918)756-2075 830 E. Fairgrounds Rd. Okmulgee, Ok. 74447