Golden Circle Ford of Jackson

• Quick Lane

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Beth! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

I have been using the Quick Lane in Jackson , TN for 5 years and have always received great service . Don't change a thing about Quick Lane ! Staff is great !

• Golden Circle Ford, Jackson, TN

We have bought our last several vehicles from this dealership, and will continue to give them our future business. They treat their customers right and provide great customer service!

• Excellent service

Great service from the time I got on the lot. Kevin and TC were excellent to work with.

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Excellent service!!

Excellent service from all staff involved in our new car purchase.

Excellent service from all staff involved in our new car purchase.

• Beyond my expectations!!

I wasn't sure when I came to golden circle which Lincoln I would purchase but after the suggestions of my salesperson- tom markin-- I knew that I had come to the right place! Wonderful, caring experience! Love my Lincoln!

• Purchase of 2017 Ford Explorer

Tom Markin was a great help purchasing our vehicle. He was knowledgeable and patient...never pushy!

Thanks, Victoria! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Happy Customer

I LOVE my Lincoln Navagator!!!! Best car I have ever owned. The service is phenomenal! Whenever I have an issue with my car, Golden Circle could not be more accommodating and helpful. They are over the top wonderful when I need their help. Thank you to Nancy in Golden Circle Ford's service department who makes car maintenance & repairs a pleasant & quick experience. Denise Bell

• Ford Service

The service here is awesome. I have never had any issues after vehicle was service. *******

• Best car buying experience ever!

I have always use Golden Circle Ford Co.for maintenance on my previous vehicle, but never purchase from this company until this year. Dusty and Maria made my car buying experience very enjoyable. Maria work endlessly on my finance demands and worries, while dusty answer every question about my GMC. He explained all the features and how to operate them. Please understand I'm not a tech savvy person and my previous vehicle was a older 2000's and didn't have all the extras today vehicle are equipped with now. I left golden circle Ford happy customer. I would recommend this company and their employees to anyone regarding buying a new or used vehicle. I'm glad to be apart of the Golden Circle Family.

• vehicle service at Ford dealer

Great service. will return again in the future. Staff was very friendly.

Great service. will return again in the future. Staff was very friendly.