Capitol Ford Lincoln

(4.8) 308 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Wonderful Experience

I purchased a new vehicle and the salesman was knowledgeable and friendly, the sales staff was helpful and they worked with me on all the options that... fit into my budget. I would definitely recommend them !

Candice, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you!... Safe travels!

• Communication Poor

Went to the dealership to look at a potential purchase of a used vehicle that I was strongly interested in. There were a couple of questions about th...e alignment that the salesman told me he would look into and address. We left it at, he would give me a call. Several hours later when I called him back he told me he was not aware of what the issues were. Negative experience.

We are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We hold ourselves to a higher standard of customer service than this and we deep...ly regret to hear that it was not reflected during your experience. Please contact our Sales Manager, Tim Mullen at (505)473-3673 or tmullen@capitolfordnm.com and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

• Excellent Service Department!!

We were traveling home from Colorado to Texas and had an air intake leak on our truck. We barely were able to limp into the dealer with our travel tra...iler still hooked up and it was 4:30pm on a Friday. Luckily they had the part we needed in stock and had it on for us in less than 10 minutes! We were back on our way. They got us taken care of and when you're out of town and need help, they came through for us more than we could've asked for. We are very grateful to the service guys here for helping us so late in the day...and on a Friday! 5 stars for these guys.

• Great service and friendly staff

I went in to trade in my V6 Camaro for their V8 Camaro Convertible. I went on a test drive and had then check to see if it was possible to get a good ...deal on the new Camaro. Alfonzo and Mike were the salesman that helped me and by the time I was ready to go over the numbers in the finance office I was introduced to Sandra. She was more than happy to help me even though everyone else had left and she helped me get a great percentage rate and included an extended warranty and gap insurance for an even lower rate I agreed to pay. I highly recommend going to them for buying a new or used car they are amazing.

Thanks, Francisco! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• Ford / Santa Fe has my vote!!!

Out possibly shopping for a used vehicle for my daughter, walked away with a 2016 beautiful Fiesta! Doug is by far the best car sales man I have ever ...dealt With! Josh and Sandra were also amazing and so Helpful! Had lots of dealings this week with car dealerships and I wish I'd of visited Ford/Santa Fe First! Amazing Service!

Thanks, Bernadette! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Capitol Ford ...Lincoln!

• Nice people

The service is good except the passenger side rear mirror is not working. Shop figured it to many times and finally will be replaced once the part arr...ives.

• scheduled maintenance

great did all required work per 60,000 mi schedule

We are glad you chose our dealership! Thank you for this feedback!

• A Dealership with Integrity

We purchased a 2013 VW-CC from them, but the vehicle we had serviced was not it. However, even though the car was not purchased from them they provide... excellent service to us on this vehicle. One of the owners of Capital Ford ( Zach Brandt) went out of his way to make sure we were totally satisfied with our visit and the service from the dealership. We would recommend them to anyone wanting quality service done on their vehicle. We feel the staff at Capital Ford is honest when it comes down to what is need to get the vehicle up and running. No extra parts or repairs. That's integrity! Thanks Again, Dave & Pattie Christianson

• Great service

Great first time experience! Staff was very professional and the maintenance work took less time than expected.

Thanks so much for your feedback, Lowell. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We always strive... to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

• Professional

Anthony Vigil did a great job. Maintenance problem was resolved. Status updated throughout process. Thank you.

We appreciate your response, Alexander! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Capitol Ford Lincoln