• Wonderful Assistance

Tony Sena and Debbie Gonzales were wonderful and listened to me and really helped me. I do not buy a car often and really needed someone to understand my needs. Tony really assisted me and helped me with financing options and purchasing of service agreements and etc.

Thanks for your outstanding review, Melville! I'm very happy to hear that Tony and Debbie were of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best, Keith Lewis - Internet Sales Manager klewis@capitolfordnm.com

• Great service and friendly staff

Thanks, Francisco! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

I went in to trade in my V6 Camaro for their V8 Camaro Convertible. I went on a test drive and had then check to see if it was possible to get a good deal on the new Camaro. Alfonzo and Mike were the salesman that helped me and by the time I was ready to go over the numbers in the finance office I was introduced to Sandra. She was more than happy to help me even though everyone else had left and she helped me get a great percentage rate and included an extended warranty and gap insurance for an even lower rate I agreed to pay. I highly recommend going to them for buying a new or used car they are amazing.

• Ford / Santa Fe has my vote!!!

Out possibly shopping for a used vehicle for my daughter, walked away with a 2016 beautiful Fiesta! Doug is by far the best car sales man I have ever dealt With! Josh and Sandra were also amazing and so Helpful! Had lots of dealings this week with car dealerships and I wish I'd of visited Ford/Santa Fe First! Amazing Service!

Thanks, Bernadette! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Capitol Ford Lincoln!

• Nice people

The service is good except the passenger side rear mirror is not working. Shop figured it to many times and finally will be replaced once the part arrives.

• scheduled maintenance

great did all required work per 60,000 mi schedule

We are glad you chose our dealership! Thank you for this feedback!

great did all required work per 60,000 mi schedule

We are glad you chose our dealership! Thank you for this feedback!

• A Dealership with Integrity

We purchased a 2013 VW-CC from them, but the vehicle we had serviced was not it. However, even though the car was not purchased from them they provide excellent service to us on this vehicle. One of the owners of Capital Ford ( Zach Brandt) went out of his way to make sure we were totally satisfied with our visit and the service from the dealership. We would recommend them to anyone wanting quality service done on their vehicle. We feel the staff at Capital Ford is honest when it comes down to what is need to get the vehicle up and running. No extra parts or repairs. That's integrity! Thanks Again, Dave & Pattie Christianson

• Great service

Great first time experience! Staff was very professional and the maintenance work took less time than expected.

Thanks so much for your feedback, Lowell. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

• Professional

Anthony Vigil did a great job. Maintenance problem was resolved. Status updated throughout process. Thank you.

We appreciate your response, Alexander! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

• MANAGER (EMPLOYEE OWNED COMPANY)

CAME IN AND HAD 2 KEYS MADE FOR A FORD 2014 TAURAS. PARTS DEPT SENT ME OVER TO THE SERVICE DEOPT AND GOT ME IN AND OUT ABOUT A HOUR. GREAT JOB ANTHONY

• Great service

2016 escape, the staff was very good and helpful I will definitely use them for service in the future

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Virgina. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.