Chevrolet Cadillac of Santa Fe

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 39 reviews

• March 8, 2015

The purpose of contacting them was about finding out more about a vehicle I saw online. They got back to me within an hour both by email then by phone.... The sales manager was excellent tend helpful.

Thank you for your review. We hope that we can earn your business. Let us know if you need further assistance.

March 20, 2018

Calvin helped me out. I had troubles with my first car but Calvin helped me get a new car. I would go back. Thank you guys for the help

December 1, 2017

Shopping at Cadillac of Santa Fe was extremely pleasurable. I have never experienced this must satisfaction when buying a car. I have purchased many v...ehicles in the past and look forward to purchasing my next vehicle from this store in the future.

November 29, 2017

We had a very pleasant experience at the Chevrolet of Santa Fe Dealership. The process of buying a car (the Bolt) was very straightforward and fast. A...ll the personnel involved were very friendly, courteous and helpful.

November 28, 2017

Very Professional and quick. They were very attentive.

October 31, 2017

Chevy of Santa Fe, NM was the best car buying experience my husband and I have ever had and we purchased 2 vehicles at the same time. The staff was fr...iendly, kind, professional, they kept us informed through the whole process. I will recommend this dealership to anyone who asks.

October 30, 2017

Dealing with people that are honorable and can be trusted is the very reason I buy vehicles from Dan Cooper and his Sales Staff. Confident and compete...nt in product knowledge and a very strong desire to look after their customers is why they will continue to be successful in a very competitive business. We have plenty of Dealers to work with in the Phoenix area but will always deal at Santa Fe Chevrolet.

September 8, 2017

I am 64 years old and have bought many cars. Every time there has been some hassle. This whole process (6 hours) was smooth as silk. My salesperson (J....Rod) was a listener, matched my needs and she was extremely patient as I toiled with my selection. I came in to be used and left with a new car because she let me make my decision. The managers, including finance, were friendly and professional. I got a good deal and never felt pressured. J Rod was so good I would hire her in a second for my sales team. Bravo and 5 stars!

September 6, 2017

This dealership employs incompetent service people and has one of the worst service setups I've encountered in my long life. Example: two service ses...sions (bought Cadillac in 2014) required repeat visits to fix problems caused by the service employees themselves. Work is routinely late. Twice the work took considerably more than the one week promised. Routine maintenance can take a half day, and not all maintenance (wipers, tire rotation, oil) is completed. Turnover of staff is high. I will never buy a vehicle from this dealership again and I recommend buyers stay well clear of it.

September 5, 2017

The new car manager Robert Nelson knew his Bolt product well, and assisted with the purchase details. Sales Consultant Fran Aquino did a great job exp...laining how the Bolt works at delivery and even set up some of the on screen controls for me, and assisted with setting up the on-star. The purchase was a great experience.