• Ford F150

The entire staff at Harris Ford was extremely helpful.

The entire staff at Harris Ford was extremely helpful.

• Service Review

The only suggestion I have for improvement is that some dealers vacuum the floor when they do an oil change.

• HARRIS FORD REVIEW

Harris Ford is FIRST CLASS from the sales to maintaince departments "HARRIS FORD" is "FIRST CLASS" All other Ford Dealerships could and SHOULD take notice and learn from the BEST.

• Amazing

Always so wonderful and friendly! They make time to work around my schedule! Wouldn't go anywhere else!

• Great experience

Harris Ford is the best!!! Hands down, no comparison to other dealerships we've dealt with in the past.

Stanley, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thank you again for choosing Harris Ford, and we hope to see you again soon!

• Thomas Strange

This was my first time to visit. The employees were extremely polite, cheerful, professional and attentive. They made me feel right at home. I really appreciated them going over, in detail, what types of maintenance my car needs and explaining the work they performed on it. I felt like a valued customer and will DEFINITELY be returning for any maintenance work that my car needs. Thank you for the impeccable service!

• Great Service, Friendly, Fast, and always clean!

Always so friendly and willing to help me no matter what! Wouldn't go anywhere else if I had to!

Thank you, Morgan, for the glowing review! We appreciate your business and look forward to being of service again in the future.

• Excellent service, very nice new facility

I have been very pleased by the kindness and professionalism shown to me by Harris Ford. I have referred my 3 children to Troy Harris and the great team at Harris Ford. Thank you

• Great Service and Friendly Staff

I purchased a Jeep Wrangler and the staff was great! They were very helpful and made sure I got exactly what I wanted at all times.

• There when you need them

We were visiting family, we are from out of state, when our AC went out on our motor home. The service department in Gains villa said they were 2 weeks out. Your service department not only got us in immediately, diagnosed the isuue, ordered the part and got us back on the road. I praised your company to all the family liVing out there. Thank you.

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Melvin. The staff at Harris Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!