Average based on 53 reviews
  • Ford F150

The entire staff at Harris Ford was extremely helpful.

The entire staff at Harris Ford was extremely helpful.

• Thomas Strange

This was my first time to visit. The employees were extremely polite, cheerful, professional and attentive. They made me feel right at home. I really appreciated them going over, in detail, what types of maintenance my car needs and explaining the work they performed on it. I felt like a valued customer and will DEFINITELY be returning for any maintenance work that my car needs. Thank you for the impeccable service!

• Great Service, Friendly, Fast, and always clean!

Always so friendly and willing to help me no matter what! Wouldn't go anywhere else if I had to!

Thank you, Morgan, for the glowing review! We appreciate your business and look forward to being of service again in the future.

• Excellent service, very nice new facility

I have been very pleased by the kindness and professionalism shown to me by Harris Ford. I have referred my 3 children to Troy Harris and the great team at Harris Ford. Thank you

• Great Service and Friendly Staff

I purchased a Jeep Wrangler and the staff was great! They were very helpful and made sure I got exactly what I wanted at all times.

• There when you need them

We were visiting family, we are from out of state, when our AC went out on our motor home. The service department in Gains villa said they were 2 weeks out. Your service department not only got us in immediately, diagnosed the isuue, ordered the part and got us back on the road. I praised your company to all the family liVing out there. Thank you.

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Melvin. The staff at Harris Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

• Great Service ,Friendly and courteous staff.

Just first oil change.Checked in and within 30 minutes the job was done and I was ready to leave.Great job and a very quick response time.Thanks a lot.

• Great service

Fast service!! The staff was very friendly. I drove all the way from Cabot and will be back.

• Great Service

Great all the way around. Glad to be part of the Harris Ford Family.

We are happy you found us so helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Great all the way around. Glad to be part of the Harris Ford Family.

• Grest service experience

the work was done on time as scheduled and in a very professional manner.

the work was done on time as scheduled and in a very professional manner.

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Larry. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!