Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet

Used 888-224-3066 Email Dealer
Service 888-224-5420

Average based on 10 reviews
  • Review of 2004 Suburban 2500 purchase on 3/16/2016

I've bought many new and used cars throughout the years, but this was by far the best experience I've ever had at any dealership. I spoke w/ Bill by phone before driving 2+ hours to look at a car. He was very helpful, answered my questions, and sent me all the info I asked for. As it turned out upon arrival, he had described the car I was looking at honestly and there were no surprises. He had the car ready to drive, and had all accompanying paperwork concerning the vehicle there for me to review. Everyone I encountered at the dealership was very friendly and went out of their way to make my wife and myself comfortable. This is a very laid back dealership, no high pressure tactics, just an honest & friendly staff to help you with your purchase.

David Thank you for making the trip to purchase your Suburban. We hope your purchase brings you years of enjoyment. Thanks again for your business. Steve E Gelnett Sales Manager

• Excellent Customer service

Sheri, thank you for giving us the opportunity to find your vehicle and welcome to the Dale Earnhardt family. Steve E Gelnett Sales Manager

Steve Gelnett and Bill Claybore took excellent care of me. They took the time to find the vehicle I wanted and made the buying process easy and stress free!

• Purchased a new Tahoe at Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet

We had a great experience dealing with the staff at Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet. They provided us with an outstanding vehicle at an outstanding price. The staff is very knowledgeable of the vehicle options and features and did their best to provide us with the vehicle we were looking for. We are pleased with our purchase and will return for all our service needs. This is a wonderful dealership with a great staff that works hard to provide customers with quality vehicles at a great price.

• Great Service, 5 Stars.

Had my first service today at Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet on my Chevy Impala.They did a great job on the clean up and service of my car.The staff was extra friendly and gave me prompt service. We love the Preferred Customer Service that they give you when you purchase your vehicle. I even ran into the salesman that sold me my car and he wanted to know how we were liking it. Happy Owners John and DeenaT

• Great service

M.Barham, Thank you for giving us your business and don't hesitate to contact us for any of your future needs. Steve E Gelnett Sales Manager

I have purchased 2 vehicles this year from Dale Earnhardt Chevy and I am very happy with the sales personnel and they made the process very easy. Plus there are a lot of benefits that come with being a Preferred Customer after you purchase a vehicle with them.

• Superb service @ Dale Earnhardt Chevy

Worked with the fine folks (Steve Gelnett, Rick Hargett, Tim Rhyne) to trade in our 2010 Tahoe & our 2013 Corvette on a brand new LTZ Tahoe. Everything went so smoothly! Everyone at the dealership was courteous and the entire transaction went wonderfully! Couldn't have asked for better!

Debbie & Quinn welcome to the Earnhardt family. I hope you enjoy your new Tahoe and thanks again for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Steve E Gelnett Sales Manger

• Absolutely the BEST dealership around Charlotte!

Thank you for your business. Steve E Gelnett Sales Manager

I called up around noon on Saturday to inquire about a 2015 2500HD Duramax CCSB 4x4, informed the sales rep. of the price I was looking to pay & took down my information. Within 10 minutes a very low pressure sales rep. called me back to said they could make the numbers work. I headed towards the dealership, now about 1:30pm not aware they closed at 3pm on Saturdays & made a deal within 30 minutes. Absolutely great customer service by all at Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet!!! WHB III

Thank you for your business. Steve E Gelnett Sales Manager

• Best Car Buying Experience Ever

I appreciated the matter of fact approach to car purchasing. I received a great deal, and the people were excellent with whom I worked.

Thank you for your business. Steve E Gelnett Sales Manager Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet

• Awesome team. I would recommend to DE to anyone!!!

Wes and Sharon thank you for your business and if there is anything that we can do it the future just let us know. Steve G. Sales Manager

We bought a 2005 Tahoe, and you would think we were buying the most expensive vehicle that Chevrolet makes! We arrived about 30 min before closing. The salesmen (Rick) and the staff (Larry and Steve), were the most friendly and helpful team that we have ever done business with! Thanks Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet, We love our new used Tahoe! Wes and Sharon

• Enjoyable Buying Experience

Great down to earth sales force with very low pressure approach and very trusting regarding financing and test driving.