Jim Cook Chevrolet Buick GMC

• Our new car

Our buying process was great. Megan is awesome and made our experience awesome.

Thank you so much for choosing Jim Cook Chevrolet Buick GMC for you new car. We are so thankful you had such a great experience here with us!

Our buying process was great. Megan is awesome and made our experience awesome.

• Out Of State Experience

I found a car I wanted on-line in North Carolina - I'm in Florida. Lea, my salesperson, was extremely helpful. Very prompt in returning calls, emails & texts. Provided me extra pictures that I'd requested. Offered to help with finance without being pushy. Even went so far as pick me up from the airport (an hour away) to save me the hassle of a taxi or Uber. On the drive back, had a good talk about cars in general - to my surprise, as I generally know a bit more than sales people, she was extremely knowledgeable not only about her cars, but others (we had some Tesla conversations as well). Overall a very good experience.

Thank you so much for coming all the way to North Carolina and allowing us to help with your new car purchase! Please let us know if we can help again in the future!!

• My vehicles only go to Jim Cook Chevrolet

For years now, I have been bringing my vehicles to Jim Cook Chevrolet. The staff in the service department is very knowledgeable, as well as the techs performing the work. I have been so pleased with the experience and the performance of my vehicles, that just 3 months ago, when it was time to buy a new car, of course I bough it from Jim Cook Chevrolet!

Congratulations on your new car! Thank you so much for trusting us with all of your vehicle needs! We are so thankful to continue to service your car now and in the future!