I want to say after a harrowing experience with County Ford in Graham . These guys restored my faith in good people. I am a disabled lady of 6his 3 . I don't have the greatest credit . I am upfront when I call a dealership about myself and my budget . I found a car I was interested in on their site 2012 Fiat Sport . Called and set up a test drive . I met Mike first , what a great guy . Before I even got to drive it , he suggested checking to see if I could get it in the range payments I wanted . This took a little time ,but was well within limits of waiting time . Then his finance manager took over ,as we went on a test drive . Long story short ,these guys went above and beyond , even got me a much better finance rate than Country Ford had offered . Love these Guys . Greatest place to go when looking for a car !!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the great review. If you ever need anything in the future, please feel free to contact us. We would be glad to assistance you!!!

• Ford Focus RS

Always have a great time and have gotten 3 cars from them. Always take them for service or what ever they need.

• Asheboro Ford

This place was so professional.. They didn't pressure me into buying anything I didn't want.... They was able to put me in Two vehicle's that I am very happy with...

• Awesome new Focus

No pressure, friendly sales staff, showed me exactly what I was interested in looking at. No redirection to more expensive or inappropriate vehicles.

We're happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with a pleasant and stress-free experience, Matthew! Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any additional needs or questions. Safe travels!

• Asheboro Ford Top Notch

I have never had a dealer work so hard to make a deal work. It took 3 weeks to get the trade in valued but they never quit working on the deal. I live in FL and this was a big factor in the time frame. I am sure they could have sold the 2016 GT350 at MSRP to another customer in that time frame but Michael persevered and wouldn't quit until we had a deal.

Our staff works hard to go the extra mile for all of our valued customers here at Asheboro Ford, Peter. We're happy to hear that your experience reflected this. Thank you for choosing our dealership and we look forward to your next visit!

• Asheboro Ford

We really appreciate your feedback! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

I always take all of my vehicles to Asheboro Ford. I have always received the best service from them. They always fix it right the first time! The shop, showroom and waiting area is always very neat and clean. The people are always friendly and very helpful. I have always had the best experience at Asheboro Ford whether I was purchasing a vehicle or getting my vehicles serviced there, they are the best! I highly recommend Asheboro Ford!

• Asheboro Ford

Love Asheboro Ford. Always happy after we leave there for everything we go there for.

We're happy to hear that you're pleased with your experience here at Asheboro Ford, Jamie! We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come!

• Great service and great people

We bought a 2016 Mustang GT California addition great people to work with

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

We bought a 2016 Mustang GT California addition great people to work with

• Absolutely amazing experience. Great service

Absolutely amazing experience. Great service from beginning to end. Only place I'll ever purchase my vehicle or service my vehicle. Trustworthy

• Good experience. Enjoy discounts.

Had vehicle in for service only. No long wait. Reasonable price especially when you have earned discounts.

Thanks so much for your feedback, John. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy.