• Great experience

Great experience let me drive vehicle by myself, the same person sold me the car and did the finance, didn't have to deal with anyone else.

• Very pleased

im very happy with my purchase and the customer service. They even helped me move my 4 car seats back and forth to test drive the vehicle I ended up purchasing. The actual purchase was the quickest I've ever experienced. I have 4 small children so not sitting around trying to kee them well behaved in a public place for a long time was much appreciated. I'm very happy with the vehicle we purchased as well. I would recommend them to friends and family.

• Worth the drive from Okc!

Worth the drive from Okc! Smaller dealership without the lavish environment but that also means better prices and great customer service. We really enjoyed our experience in Chandler.