Crossroads Ford of Pittsboro

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 29 reviews

Call This Dealer

• The Best Customer Service By Far
    January 15, 2014

We needed another car in out family and shopped aroung . We went to 4 dealers , 1 on Cary and 2 in Raleigh. We were driving to my parents home and ran... across Pittsboro Ford. We never expected to see a dealer this far out. We stopped and looked around. We were greeted by a salesperson named Terry, he was very friendly and welcomed us to the dealership. That was something none of the other dealers did. We told him what we were looking for and he suggested a few cars. He was very kind and asnswered our questions. He even showed us the history of the vehicle we found. He was not pushy or used high pressure with us. All the other dealers pressured us into buying now. Terry was not that way, we did find a car we liked and purchased it. Our experience at Pittsboro Ford was second to none , everything was perfect. Terry gave us great service and we would recommend him to anyone. We would buy another car form Terry at Pittsboro Ford. When the time comes we will.

Thank You for your review. We are happy your experience with Pittsboro Ford as you said " Perfect ". We look forward in seeing you again. Thank You Ag...ain for your Review !

Got a great deal on a great truck
    November 2, 2016

We purchased a Ford F150 to pull a horse trailer from this dealer this summer. We had great service from our salesman, Terry Wilson, and got a great ...price. Everyone there was really helpful. I highly recommend them. We LOVE our new truck. We also returned a month later to have an electric brake added for the trailer and had great service.

Shop Here First
    March 10, 2016

I went to Pittsboro Ford because it was highly recommended to me by a co-worker. From the first interaction with them, I saw what my co-worker was tal...king about. The atmosphere is laid back and I got an overall "genuine" feeling from dealing with them. The salesman I had the pleasure of working with was Terry Wilson. He's knowledgeable and straightforward. They seemed to be honest and upfront with me throughout the process. I love my new Mustang and would highly recommend Pittsboro Ford to friends and family. I will be having my car serviced there and would gladly return once it's time for my next car purchase.

Bad service
    February 21, 2016

On Friday the 19th of February I talked to Jessie and asked him to order two tires for my car they came in that Friday so I made an appt for Saturday ...I told them I needed my car back by 1 pm they called and said my car was done at 12:45 pm when I went to pay the bill I saw where they replaced all the tires. They did take two off and put the old ones back on which were only two months old but Jessie needs to listen better to the customer pro communication

Pay more because I am local ?
    September 10, 2015

I was getting competitive prices from dealers on a truck. I live in pittsboro, so I spoke with them. I was surprised they were not able to match or ev...en come close to the price I got from other dealers. The salesman said I should pay more and spend my money local. I am looking to save money not spend more. The salesman told me he would give me one free possibly two oil changes. The other dealers said they would give me a life time free oil change, loaner car, and car washes. Pittsboro Ford said they were not able to do this and I would be paying more if I did have this from the other dealer. The price was much better at the other Ford dealer. By thousands and they did not charge for the lifetime oil changes, loaner cars, free car wash like the salesman said they would at Pittsboro Ford. The salesman made me feel like he was doing me a favor selling me a truck. Pittsboro Ford charges residence of Pittsboro more . I am looking to save not spend more. I spoke with Doug Wieland at Pittsboro Ford.

Not able to answer questions
    June 25, 2015

I spoke to the salesman named Doug at this dealer. He introduced himself and seemed to be very full of himself. During our conversation I asked him qu...estions and he was not able to answer them without excusing himself and asking someone else. The other dealers I spoke with had no problem in answering my questions right then. He said he was not familiar with it so he wanted to be right. I didn't think he knew what he was talking about. He was a nice guy , more suited for a WalMart or K mart. I did not end up buying from them.

I cannot say enough great things about my experien
    June 16, 2015

I purchased a certified preowned Ford Expedition 2006. My husband and I had bought from Doug before at a different location and had a great experience..., which is the reason for going to Pittsboro Ford. I cannot say enough about Doug Wieland and the owner's and others at Pittsboro Ford, all are first class, and I would buy from Doug and Pittsboro Ford again in a heartbeat. Thank you Robin Davis

Best Purchase Experience Ever
    May 7, 2015

I purchased a new vehicle from Pittsboro Ford on 4/30/15 and it was, without a doubt, the BEST car buying experience of my life. I e-mailed the dealer...ship in February and Doug Wieland responded right back with answers to each of my questions. After visiting a nearby Toyota dealership I decided to stop by Pittsboro Ford to meet Doug. I was honestly apprehensive about doing so based on some reviews I had read and prior experience with some of Ford's less stellar products like the Tempo. Stopping by that afternoon was the best decision I've made all year. My experience was just OUTSTANDING. Doug greeted me like a neighbor and promptly set up a test drive. He didn't pressure me or guide me into a particular Ford product, but did provide me with his insight and recommendations on the vehicles I was considering when asked. His communication with me after I left the dealership by both phone and e-mail was always timely, courteous, and helpful. Yet I never felt pressured to buy. When I finally decided to make a purchase several days later Doug did the heavy lifting needed to locate the particular vehicle I wanted with the transmission, trim, and color options I desired - without complaint or attempting to steer me to other selections (which I had encountered at other dealerships). At no time did I feel like I was being "handled" by Doug to make a purchase. It just felt like I was simply talking with a next door neighbor about cars. In short Doug connected with me as a person rather than robotically processing a consumer into a sale. Very rare and a great change. My experience with everyone else at the dealership was equally great. Even time spent with the finance guy was enjoyable - which isn't always the case. The Ford I purchased is just light years ahead of its competitors. I've nearly always purchased Japanese or German made cars so this came as a shockingly pleasant surprise. Bottom line I'd encourage anyone in the market for a car to visit Doug and all the folks at Pittsboro Ford. You'll likely find it the most pleasant time you've ever spent at a car dealership.

Bought A Ford F250 From Doug Wieland
    April 6, 2015

I have bought wit Doug in the past, but its been many years. I happen to be in the market for a new Ford F250 and wanted to talk to Doug as I always f...eel hes been a strisght shooter with me and I like his humor. I tracked him down and to my surprise he was working at Ford in Pittsboro. I live in Raleigh, but wanted to do business with Doug so I called Him. He worked it out to have the truck I found brought to Pittsboro and made it worth my while to do so. Just felt better about buying from someone I have bought a few cars from in the past, used, but this is my first new one with him and very happy about it. The drive is worth it to feel good about such a big purchase for someone like me. Thank you again Doug!

Outstanding service! Thanks Bill Clark!
    April 5, 2015

We are thoroughly enjoying our 2012 Ford Focus SEL. Although it's used, it looks, drives, rides and smells like a new care. We purchased our last car ...from Bill Clark 11 years ago, and when it was time for a new one, we knew who we wanted to buy it from. He is knowledgeable and courteous. Pittsboro Ford and salesperson Bill Clark made our buying experience a true joy.

Crossroads Ford of Pittsboro