Gurley Leep Honda

111 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 11, 2019

I have purchase two vehicles from Phil Hammond. I have been working with him for a few years now and I appreciate him and his kindness. He’s honest and... he knows his job and he’ll go beyond his call to make sure that your satisfied. Ask for Phil Hammond!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.We recognize that at the core a business is about people. With that in mind we are alway...s on the lookout for staff that is passionate about what they do.

February 5, 2019

Philip Hamood has helped me with 2 Honda’s so far! He has been great to work with and plan to do work with him again in the future!

Hi Kelly, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We could not be more happy with the experience we were able to provide yo...u. Hope to see you again.

• May 19, 2015

We purchased a 2015 Honda CR-V from Carl Grathwohl (574-522-2000) through the Costco Vehicle Purchase Plan and found it to be an enjoyable, no pressure,... experience. He and all the dealership personnel proved to be a "leap ahead" of other organizations we have dealt with through the decades. We were in need of a loaner car until our ordered vehicle was born since we sold our existing car ourselves. They never hesitated to agree and in fact supplied us with a new Civic with five miles on it. What a perk that proved to be. Carl continues to keep in contact with us to assure all our expectations are met. We drove a couple hours from Ft Wayne, IN to this Costco partnered dealer and they proved more accommodating than our local Honda dealer. We saved a great deal from working through Costco. Be sure to give them a chance if you are in the market for any brand of new car.

Thank you! We are glad the program worked for you and that you had a good experience with our dealership!

September 13, 2018

2007 Odyssey with transmission light on and front end problem. Quality work, priced right & Friendly staff. Plus free snacks and free coffee, with... cable TV to watch while I waited. Thanks ...

September 11, 2018

Was very pleased with my first experience with the service department. Timely , polite and efficient. Greeted quickly, information was in computer system... so they talked to me by name without having ask who I was.

August 18, 2018

Leased a 2017 Civic last year and the passenger side fog light already went out. Was told the car had 3 year 36000 mile bumper to bumper warranty. When... I took the car in to have the bulb replaced I was told that bulbs have a 1 year warranty. $80 give or take to replace it. Good thing there are numerous other dealers in the area when I next am in the car market. The service dept. was fine in getting the work done, just seems wrong that I had to pay for it.

August 14, 2018

Excellent service every time! The staff is always very friendly and helpful. I appreciate that they will follow up with a customer satisfaction call and... make sure there was not an issue that went unchecked.

August 10, 2018

For as long as we are buying cars, and having them serviced, we will be coming to Gurley-Leep Honda in Elkhart. We have received nothing but respect,... great service, integrity and great advice from this dealership. Our salesman Trevaun was amazing, and the follow-up and service has been phenomenal.

August 8, 2018

I needed both body shop repairs due to storm damage plus I needed a full service oil change, brakes, and tune up. The two departments coordinated my work... and Gurley Leep gave me a loaner car for a whole week. Curt and Zach kept in touch with me and were both great in getting my car back on the road. Their service is geared towards keeping my car on the road even well after my 100,000-plus mileage. I am headed for the 200,000 mark with a smooth riding and reliable car.

August 7, 2018

All my concerns were addresses and Curt S. Went out of his way to help me. Very professional service and would highly recommend the service department.