Lee Ford Lincoln

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 7 reviews

Call This Dealer

• A Great Ford Experience
    June 16, 2012

I recently purchased a new 2012 Mustang from Lee Motor Company and these guys were fantastic to deal with .They were very nice and helpful to get just... the car I wanted with what I wanted on it. It was a pleasure doing business with them And since then I have been back for my first oil change and a detail job which they did because the day I picked up my car the weather was atrocious . I like these people ! I give them a 5 stars ! I got a great deal on my new car!

Lee Motor, Wilson NC
    July 11, 2017

I would highly recommend buying a car from Lee motors! Everyone was very nice and very helpful! I had the chance to have Aaron as my sales specialist ...and he did a wonderful job, he wasn't pushy, he had a lot of knowledge behind him and he made my first time buying experience a good one to remember. I was very pleased with everyone here! Thank you to all the Lee motor employees for being kind and helping me find the perfect car!

Used Car Purchase.
    May 6, 2017

I assisted my sister in purchasing a 2016 Hyundai Tucson. I saw the vehicle on Cars.Com, called the dealer and we agree on a price, then I went to te...st drive it, liked it and they were very expedite about getting all the paper work ready so that all my sister had to do was come down and sign. They were very courteous and professional. If they had something else I liked I would buy from them again. Great Job Guys!!

Great overall buying experience!!!
    August 15, 2014

I recently purchased a pre owned 2012 Ford Fusion and traded in my 2002 Nissan Altama with Lee Ford Lincoln. What a wonderful experence. I was treated... very well. Charlie Canipe was a nice salesman. We had a sprited negotation back and forth for the car, but it was done in a respectful, no presure way. I had done my homework before I went, so I knew how much I was willing to pay. And in the end, I feel I got a great deal. I would strongly recomend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a new or used car. They are very strong on customer service.

Very Nice Experience
    April 7, 2014

We just bought a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 from Lee Ford Lincoln and it was a very nice experience. Our salesman Elias Jacobo " E J ' was super and a great ...salesman and made you feel so at home. We really enjoyed buying from him and would recommend him very much. Debra in finance was a dream and got us the perfect payment and rate. In no time we were on our way home. We plan on making our next purchase from them in the next year or so. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Thank you all very much, You people are great.

Great place
    May 6, 2012

This place was great!! Very professional no pressure to buy great with kids an e eryone was nice!!! They were quick with paper work an we were in an o...ut quick with everything done right!!!

Thank you- we appreciate your kind comments.

Great place!!
    May 6, 2012

They were all so nice great with my son an made the paper work easy an quick!! They have also checked up on us an how the car is working out hands dow...n best dealership I've ever been too!!

We appreciate the nice comment. Glad you are happy with the experience.

Lee Ford Lincoln