Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

920 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac from DealerRater.com
  • Great Dealership

A great dealership with great service personnel. Quick and courteous service the minute I drove in the service bay. Understood our needs and what I thought would take a couple of hours, only took 1 hour! Asset to the GM brand!

• Best Dealers in the area, best price and professional.
    April 28, 2017

They worked with me to get the best deal possible and trade in value. I look forward to working with them on the next new purchase.

• Great Experience
    April 27, 2017

My husband and I have purchased three vehicles from Everett of Hickory and have always had a great experience! Service and Sales are both amazing.

• Great service and sales staff

Honest, friendly people. I highly recommend Everett!!

Honest, friendly people. I highly recommend Everett!!

• Pleased with car
    April 21, 2017

David A was very helpful and would recommend him for anyone in the market for new or used car. Corey in finance was very polite and helpful.

• Dillion was awesome
    April 21, 2017

Bought my first Escalade for Dillion. He was helpful and polite. Just enough information without the stalking push to sell. Thanks dillion I love my vehicle

• My best experience ever buying a car
    April 19, 2017

Buying a car has always been stressful for me. I have never had an experience like this. I have been looking for a SUV for awhile now. I found a Nissan Xterra on the Everett website and had received an email within 15 min of my inquiry. Derick Parker spent a lot of time talking to me and I asked him to send me info on any other SUVs they had that I might like. He immediately sent me info on a 2010 Chevy Equinox LXT and I was in love! It's like he knew me because this car is so me. I went in the next day and the service was amazing. Everyone was so nice and Derick was so patient. I also want to say that Cody Dondio in finance was amazing. He worked really hard to find what was best for me. This was such a no stress experience. I will definitely be back. I also talked with Reggie Roles and he was great!! He answered a lot of my questions

• Best car buying experience ever!!
    April 16, 2017

I have nothing bad to say about this place. My wife and I looked at many vehicles here. Leading up to our visit we had been in the market for a GMC Acadia for about a year now. We came to look at one I found on their site. Once I got there, the salesperson brought that Acadia around. My wife had her eye on another one she saw pulling in. The salesperson was very patient with us and let us take our time making this big decision. We ended up buying the one my wife saw as we drove in. It was the least expensive out of all the ones we test drove. The salesperson did not once try to sell us on a more expensive car. He aided in our decision but was never pushy. They worked with us comfortably on the financial aspect of the transaction. I came in with a number I could not go above on my monthly payments. They did all they could to help me get there. In the end, we got a great vehicle at the price I wanted. This was definetly the best car buying experience I have aver had. I will be going back in the future when I am in the market for another.

• New Car
    April 15, 2017

I was extremely pleased with all the communication and efforts made to find a car with the specifications which I listed. The delivery date was so fast once the car of my choice was located....I couldn't believe it!!!I will certainly recommend your services to my family and friends. I would like to give a shoutout to the driver who delivered the car to my home. He treated my car as if it was his own. Thank you for your service. Sincerely, Gloria M. Hines

• Very good service.

Good service and got our car fixed in a very timely manner. All staff that I talked to the day I was there where very nice people.