Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

930 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac from DealerRater.com
  • Great Dealership

A great dealership with great service personnel. Quick and courteous service the minute I drove in the service bay. Understood our needs and what I thought would take a couple of hours, only took 1 hour! Asset to the GM brand!

• Great Dealership
    May 24, 2017

We live in a different state, but drove to purchase the vehicle from these guys because they were willing to work with us over the phone and not require the whole "come in and talk" waste of time. Appreciate their willingness to accommodate my needs.

• Bought New Vehicle

I definitely will recommend your dealership to my family and friends. Your sales team treated me with respect the entire time I was there. They did not pressure me or present themselves in a rude manner at any time. Your team of knowledgeable and professional staff went above and beyond to make my vehicle purchase a seamless one. Thank you !

• Easy experience from start to finish
    May 23, 2017

Tom was great. He's a humble guy and accommodated every request I made. No pressure. Too bad all sales people aren't like him.

• Amazing
    May 23, 2017

He did a great job renegotiating when I was ready to walk. He got me into the car I wanted for the deal I wanted

• He will get the job done!
    May 23, 2017

He put in overtime getting me what I wanted and needed in a vehicle. He was personable and was extremely knowledgeable. He is available for you any time you need help.

• Finally a good car salesman
    May 13, 2017

After several attempts to purchase a Chevy cruze with cash we was done trying. With that being said lord lead us to Sherman Phillips a nice upfront and honest car sales he went above and beyond our expectations. Can't think him enough for my mother's day gift, my new car! Highly recommend him to family friends and strangers alike. Thanks again Sherman! Jamie and David Lewis.

• 2017 Equinox purchase
    May 12, 2017

Very happy with the 2017 Equinox we purchased and the professionalism that we experienced with our salesman, Duel Baker. Have done business with Everett in the past, both sales, service and parts and will continue to do so

• Beginning to End
    May 4, 2017

From the minute I arrived at the dealership, everyone was extremely helpful. I let them know I had a time constraint and they were extremely respectful of that limitation. I did not ever feel pressured and in fact did not go even looking to purchase a new car, but they walked me through the process and I walked away with a great deal and an exceptional car. Brent, Brandon, Cody and Rain were great to deal with and very helpful! Not your "typical" car buying experience.

• gmc terrain 2014
    May 2, 2017

Brett rouse and his team at the used superstore in hickory was awesome to work with and got me what i wanted/needed in a car.thanks