Hendrick Dodge RAM Cary

(4.2) 17 reviews

Call This Dealer

4.2
  • Great car buying experience

Kasey assisted us in purchasing a new vehicle. He was professional, knowledgeable and friendly . We highly recommend him if you are looking to buy a ...new Dodge.

• Worst service department ever

Do yourself a favor and stay away. The service manager lie. I waited for three hours for something I was told would only be 45 min. Every time I quest...ioned it I was given another made up excuse.

• worst dealership EVER

Greedy dealership cares more about profit than the customer

Kevin, We apologize for your negative experience. We do our best to make all of our customers happy. We are competitive with our pricing in the marke...t and would like to earn your business. Please give me a call directly at 919-388-4711. Thanks, Tommy Laasko Executive General Manager

• Great service

I bought a car last Monday and I must say from start to finish it was a great experience. I was introduced to Mr. Dave Menihan from start to finish h...e made me feel comfortable and help me pick it he perfect car for me. Not only did we talk about cars we talked about life in general he was very very nice man. I'll recommend Dave to anyone who's looking for the perfect car buy experanc. Thank you again Mr. Dave

• Great Expereicne with Dave Menihan at Hendricks

I recently purchased a 2016 Dodge Charger R/T from Hendricks Dodge in Cary. The overall experience was great. They had a large selection, and when the...y did not have the exact model/options I wanted to they were able to quickly reach out to their dealer network and find the exact car I wanted. My salesman Dave Menihan was awesome! He was a pleasure to deal with. It felt more like a conversation between two "gearheads" then a financial transaction. He was knowledgeable, friendly and always responsive to any of my questions or requests. There was no high pressure sales tactics or the tricks that some other dealer like to use. He was the main reason I choose to buy my car from Hendricks versus some of the other dealers in the area. This is the second car I have purchased from Hendricks Dodge, and I will definitely reach out to Dave specifically when it is time for my second car.

• Truck Lover

Search on line for a new 2500 ram on the internet. Made a call to the dodge dealer in Cary NC. Dave Menihan helped me with the info I needed so I set... up a trip to meet him at a set time. I drove up he had washed truck and had it sitting out front for my meeting. Dave was very Knowledgeable about the truck and I came to a price and they agreed with it. Dave and this dealer is easy to work with and I live 150 miles away and I would return to buy another truck or car in the future. Thanks Bob

• 2015 Challenger Scat Pack

Dave Menihan was an excellent sales person to work with. The process was fast and we did not waste a lot of time going back and forth on numbers. I ...had a budget to work with and Dave massaged the sales price and trade value to work within my budget. Not getting it close to or near, but within. I appreciated the effort of all involved. The car itself is still as much fun as the first day.

• Great service

They made sure i got the car I wanted. Thanks dave menihan

• Great experience

My salesmen DAVE Menihan was awesome. He wasn't pushy, but very knowledgeable, patient and easy to work with. Important when your buying a 70k fun car

• Dodge Ram

I recently purchased a certified pre owned 2014 Ram from Hendrick Dodge. This was my third vehicle purchase from Hendrick over the last 10 years. Hend...rick Dodge was able to put me in a great looking Ram truck that was priced to sell and offered more options than local competitors could in my price range. I've always been a loyal Hendrick Dodge customer, but this last experience was that much better thanks to my sales associate, Dave Menihan. Dave was knowledgeable on the Ram truck and was able to answer any questions I had. Dave was genuinely kind while still being professional. Overall a great experience.

Hendrick Dodge RAM Cary