(4.6) 151 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

151 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heart City Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Richard Cripe couldn't have been more helpful!
    September 24, 2017

Before driving the distance I asked Richard for information, pictures and his honest assessment of the car I had in mind. He quickly responded to all... my requests and went above and beyond making sure I had all the details needed to decide if this car was a perfect match to my needs. I highly recommend him as a primary contact when looking for that perfect car!

• Joey did a great job
    February 20, 2018

Thanks for all your help Joey and Heart City Toyota with purchasing the new truck. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

Overall Experience

• Great first car buying experience
    February 19, 2018

Great customer service, and Joey was particularly helpful answering all of our questions. He took time to find the answers if he didn???t know them im...mediately. He also walked me through all the features and gave some great recommendations. Mike was very helpful as well securing us the best rate. Overall this was a great car buying experience!

• Toyota RAV4
    February 18, 2018

Great experience at Heart City. Explained everything with the vehicle and answered all questions very well. Love my new RAV. Eric???s assistants were ...also very helpful.

• New car
    February 17, 2018

Worked with Eric and Joey to get financed on my new Corolla. They were friendly and very knowledgeable. They took time to answer any questions we had ...and stay in contact with anything we needed. Very relaxed and friendly atmosphere. We loved them so much we ended up getting another new car 2 weeks later. Will always recommend then and for sure buy future cars with then as well.

• Enjoyable Auto Purchase
    November 2, 2017

I would definitely recommend Heart City Toyota and Kendall Berg. Absolutely the best buying experience working with Kendall Berg and Tom Breeden.. We... are happy to be repeat customers!

• Service Shop not Knowledgeable and will try to scam you
    October 18, 2017

Hi, I recently had a poor experience at the Heart City Toyota Dealer in Elkhart, IN. I was visiting a friend to help me replace the front Brake Pads... in my Prius and when we finished the ABS lights were on and the brake system wasn't working. After doing some research we realized we bled the brakes incorrectly and needed diagnostic equipment to correct the problem so we took it to the nearest dealer to help us out. Now here is where we start to have trouble from the dealer. First they told me that I needed new rotors, and that was the causing the issue with the brakes, then when we got to the dealer to talk about repair costs, etc they told us we needed to replace the entire hydraulic actuator system (a $2000 repair job), and would not listen to me that we just needed to bleed the brakes to fix the issues going on. Listen, I am no mechanic, but I did the research on the issue after I messed up to know exactly what I did wrong and how to fix it. The dealer insisted that the actuators were bad the the entire system needed replaced even when I asked them to bleed the system. Needless to say I went to another repair shop in town. They were able to help me, bleed my brakes the correct way, and get me back on the road (For approximately the same price as the dealer charged just to look at my vehicle [Dealer charged $140 to look at my vehicle, and the shop charged me $170 to fix it]) I am very disappointed in the Elkhart dealership and will never go there again. I honestly felt like they were trying to take advantage of me. I felt like I should be able to trust a Toyota Service Dealer to have knowledge and experience to deal with the issues on the cars that they are servicing to best assist the drivers of the cars that they specialize in servicing. I am very disappointed. Bryan

Heart City Toyota

Bryan, We are sorry that you are having problems with your Prius. Complete inspections are done to keep customers safe and the car performing as des...igned. When we performed the test on the ABS actuator for the fault codes that were in the system the actuators did not move correctly, and it failed the test. We do understand the ABS actuator is a very expensive part and that while it is possible to bleed the brake system without replacing that part, there is a very good chance the ABS system will not work if needed, and that is why the part was recommended to be replaced. We also understand that while the car can be driven without replacing the other parts that our test indicated as faulty, it is still our recommendation that those parts be replaced. If we can help you in any way with those repairs please let us know.

• Couldn't have been easier!
    September 13, 2017

Super easy dealership to work with. Eric was fantastic to work with and exceeded our expectations. We got the car we wanted at a great price. Worth ...the drive! Very speedy process!

• Friendly respectful service
    September 12, 2017

We had a great experience buying our Prius from Heart City. Eric was informative, quoted a fair price and did not push extras we didn't want. He even ...got everything ready for us while we traveled overseas so that the car was ready to pick up when we got home.

Overall Experience

• Customer focused and patient.
    September 9, 2017

Kendall Berg and Heart City are amazing to work with. Never once getting pushy, and always focused on me, the customer. He answered every question we... had, and made sure all information was available to us.

711 N Nappanee St Elkhart, IN 46514