Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Lee CDJR

Lee CDJR provided the best car experience I have ever had. They brought the vehicle to me, let me test drive. Buying experience was excellent. Quality people, quality cars.

Excellent dealership. Always make us feel like fa.

I definitely recommend Lee to my friends because of their excellent customer service always done in a reasonable amount of time for over 30 years

Great experience and helpful staff.

I worked with Amy and Sandra. All the other staff members were helpful and friendly. There was never any pressure to purchase and they showed me vehicles with different options.

Great car experience

Had a great experience Amy and Taylor were so helpful and very knowledgeable would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car came went out of county to shop because of great things I had heard

Excellent experience.

This company has gone above and beyond to meet every single need/request I had. Would recommend this place to anyone. Best car buying experience ever. Hands down. The salesman, Dylan Lamm was very respectful of my time and awesome in every aspect.

Very satisfied customer

Everyone in service were extremely helpful! My car issue was resolved the first time. It was in a timely manner. As well. They also kept me informed of everything being done.

Great service!

Outstanding service from very courteous and talented staff. Replaced right front strut with a minimum of wait time. They reached out to be certain I had everything I needed while waiting. Mr. Lee should be proud of these dedicated folks and how they go above and beyond to cater to their customers.

James

Great customer service everyone worked extra hard to get me in the vehicle I wanted and could afford.I would recommend this dealer to everyone, service department was fantastic also. Thanks everyone for enjoyable buying experience.

They helped me get back in a ram truck!

Tony went beyond the norm to help me get in my ram truck! I am so thankful and so happy with the service. Everyone is so nice!

Excellent Sales and Service

Bought a Jeep and a Dodge Ram so far. Really wasn't planning to buy the truck but got a deal we couldn't pass on. Excellent Sales Dept. (Glenn or Amy) and the Service Dept. will go out of their way to accommodate you. We are very satisfied.