• Great Experience

The sales people were very nice and saw to our every need. The prices were right where we needed them to be. I will be going back to Mark Martin Kia.

Thank you for your 5 Star review. We will work hard to continue to deserve your 5 star rating and comments.

• Best car buying experience ever

With a review of their inventory over the internet we had a particular vehicle in mind. They got it out and we were soon off on a test drive, while our trade was evaluated. The negotiations went better than expected and soon we had reached a deal. They told us to go have some lunch and when we get back everything will be ready, and it was. The salesman was friendly and informative, he knew everything about the vehicle, and the sales manager and finance manager were also friendly and cooperative, not pushy! Overall, OUTSTANDING!

• Buyer

A nice easy car buying experience. The saleman was very friendly and all other personnel was friendly as well.

• Bought a 2017 new car.

Service was excellent!!!, very happy¿ if we ever decide to trade ours in or buy another we will definitely come back to you. Thank for you kindness.

• My Survey

I have dealt with other car dealership but I have to say that the salesman Sonny Hayes I dealt with made my wife and I feel we had one of the greatest experience even with the finance person and Mark Martin Kia is top notch and look forward to buying there again

• Mike Arnold is an excellent salesman

This makes the third purchase from Mark Martin Kia/Ford. Each experience has been excellent in every way. Not only is Mike Arnold the best salesman I've ever dealt with but every employe there is very friendly and helpful. All around an excellent experience. I will be back

• Great Experience

Just bought a 2017 Sportage and the whole process was quick and easy. Caleb Spinks was helpful and knowledgeable. We worked out a great deal.

• Michael Arnold was very nice and knowledgeable !

Michael Arnold was our sales rep. And my husband and I were very impressed with his knowledge of the car we wanted. We wanted a different color than the one they had, so he worked hard to get the color we wanted. Everything was expedient and professionally done! We love our new KIA

• NEW CAR BUY

I HAVE USED OTHER CAR DEALERS IN THE PAST AND I WILL SAY MARK MARTIN BEATS THEM ALL. THE WHOLE STAFF THERE IS UNBEATABLE. I USED MIKE ARNOLD AND WAS VERY VERY PLEASED AT THE WAY HE TREATED ME BEFORE AND AFTER PURCHASE. I WOULD DEFINETLY RECOMMEND MARK MARTIN FORD AND THE STAFF TO ANYONE WANTING TO TRADE VEHICLE.

• Miss Carol

The sales staff was wonderful to me under very trying times. They took care to understand what I was going thru and handled everything quickly . Thank you Mike Arnold for taking such good care of me. Love my new Optima Turbo.