Auffenberg Chevrolet Cadillac

• 2016 Malibu owner

Need a car, this is the place. Will go above and beyond for you. BEGINNING TO END.

• Great place!

Everyone was very friendly. Buying a car there was easy. My salesman, Reid Bradley, was the best. He has checked back with me many times to see if I have any questions.

• great help

Pleasure doing with Chris Talley helping too get the car we needed And another guy with last name Durossette for helping to set car up

• Great service in and out went smooth. Revise this

Friendly people, got me out quickly. Kept me informed. at least 20 words is not required for me. Revise this survey.

• Bought a new car from auffenburg

Best buying experience ever everyone was so nice and helpful they helped me get into a car quickly even with a low credit score very thankful I'm now a forever customer at auffenburg thanks so much

• New Vette

Your representative (Reid) was very professional and helpful, and was a pleasure to deal with. So many car dealers had a bad rap from the past; but my experience with Reid and with your dealership was top notch! You made the process very easy, and you delivered on all my expectations, doing exactly what you said you would; not to mention also delivering an incredible new vette. Thanks so much!

• Mr. Rector

Good location and Great people to do business with

Good location and Great people to do business with

• Truck Purchase

Best experience making a purchase ever. 5 STARS!!!!!!!!!

Best experience making a purchase ever. 5 STARS!!!!!!!!!

• Actually made buying a new vehicle pleasant!

Second vehicle we have purchased here. Think we have finally found a home for auto purchases!

• Friendly service.

I've always had good service here, and like Cheer's, it's nice to go somewhere , where they call you by name when you drive in.