Auffenberg Chevrolet Cadillac

New 877-311-7664 Dealer Website
Used 866-984-2454 Email Dealer
Service 866-365-1391

• 2016 Malibu owner

Need a car, this is the place. Will go above and beyond for you. BEGINNING TO END.

• New Vette

Your representative (Reid) was very professional and helpful, and was a pleasure to deal with. So many car dealers had a bad rap from the past; but my experience with Reid and with your dealership was top notch! You made the process very easy, and you delivered on all my expectations, doing exactly what you said you would; not to mention also delivering an incredible new vette. Thanks so much!

• Mr. Rector

Good location and Great people to do business with

Good location and Great people to do business with

• Truck Purchase

Best experience making a purchase ever. 5 STARS!!!!!!!!!

Best experience making a purchase ever. 5 STARS!!!!!!!!!

• Actually made buying a new vehicle pleasant!

Second vehicle we have purchased here. Think we have finally found a home for auto purchases!

• Friendly service.

I've always had good service here, and like Cheer's, it's nice to go somewhere , where they call you by name when you drive in.

• Service Dept

Service....Professional, friendly and easy & fast When I bought my car there last year it was the BEST experience I've had buying a car.

• Personal And Individualized Service

I appreciated that our salesman recognized me and stopped by to say hello while I waited for my vehicle. I also appreciated the car wash after my oil change.

• D, R. Dunning

I had my car in there at 12:00 noon and it was ready in one hour with the upgrade that was needed. Thank You very much.

• Great Service

I was treated exceptionally well... time to do service & detail was not really that long. I will continue to come back:)