• Enjoying my Escape

Jonathan was very helpful. Maine offered me "the best deal". Thanks Jonathan, I am enjoying my new Escape.

• Received paperwork and title very quickly!

2014 Ford Escape. Service was great and the staff was friendly and helpful .

2014 Ford Escape. Service was great and the staff was friendly and helpful .

We really appreciate your feedback! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road! Take care!

• Always Great!!!

It's always a great experience when I have something done.

It's always a great experience when I have something done.

• Awesome service and people.

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Jerry! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

My experience was absolutely amazing. Rob Voegeli really helped me out. I got a good price on my trade and got the truck I really wanted for a good price.

• Great shopping and Great Service

Very nice people they help answer all of my questions. As a single lady this is very important to me

• Don Heinsen

Absolutely the best car buying experience i have ever had. My salesman John did everything I could ask for to help us through the process. Also I have never even seen the owner of a dealership on primise let alone one that would join in like Paul and help make sure everything goes as well as possible. I am a mainer Ford customer for life. It is a long 2 hour drive for me and my family, but absolutely worth every minute to get there. This is my family's dealership! I consider Paul and his staff are family friends and anyone that helps my family will always possess my loyalty, thanks again for changing the way I thought about buying a new vehicle. We absolutely love the new F150!

Don, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this. Safe travels!

• Delivered as promised

Absolutely no problem getting the car in for routine service. Price was competitive with the drive thru oil & lube places. Made appointment and was in and out in less than an hour. Erick was spot on.

• Mainer Ford

I was in and out with a new car in 2 hours with a trade in and got a good deal

I was in and out with a new car in 2 hours with a trade in and got a good deal

• Worth the Drive

The team made the buying experience very easy and low pressure. Based on the internet advertisements, I made a request for contact and I was called by Cody Marshall within five minutes. Cody was patient and great to work with. Price for car was actually lower than the internet price. The entire car buying experience took less than 90 minutes, including test drives. Best car buying experience yet. Much different than the metro OKC dealers.

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Truck buying experience

Overall buying experience was excellent Very friendly sales staff. Will recommend to my friends.

Franks, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.