• Colin Crosslin was GREAT!

Colin was great with us and made the whole process simple and fast. Will purchase from here again.

• The best dealership..

These guys are they best... So thankful to them. We have bought two cars in less than a year. Won't go anywhere else...

• Stacy

Jeff Potts, Floyd Glenn, and Kenny Rivers helped me have the best experience in purchasing a brand new car. They were so nice. ¿ I'm falling more and more in love with my car. I purchased a 2017 Mazda 3

• Walt Swanson

Stewart Grooms was very pleasant. Answered all questions thoroughly. Very helpful. TWIN CITY MAZDA IS THE REAL DEAL!

• Very Friendly!

A very friendly and knowledgeable group at Twin City Mazda. They have all gone out of their way to work with my schedule. THANKS!

• I came back after 11months.

Never thought I'd be back at the dealership where we bought our new CX-9. Driving up from Ga. We picked up a roofing staple in a tire. Great thing about the car it told me I had a low tire. It was almost 5 pm when I pulled into the service bay. I explained why I was there and they took the car and checked the tires (all of them). I had about 20 minutes to wander around check out the new CX-9. You need to buy one the 3rd seat is for very SMALL children. That's all that's wrong. I went looking for our salesman Harvey (Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome) He listened to my wife with her list of items and found the perfect car. Missed him he was out with a future Mazda owner. I was told my car was ready not only did they wash my car but they also vacumned it out front and back. EVERYONE here is the BEST!! It's a 3 hour drive but I will be back again to purchase my next car here!

• Another Great Experience

I bought a car from Twin City Mazda 5 years ago. I had such a good experience then that I wanted to go back when I was ready to trade my car in. I am happy to say that my experience was just as good this time around. Colin was great to work with - very helpful and friendly. And I really appreciate how much Riley was willing to work with us once we got down to negotiations. I have recommended Twin City Mazda since my first buying experience with them and will continue to do so.

• Joe is the BEST!

My 1st experience buying a car was amazing and better than I could ask for. Joe Shoemaker was great and everything was exceptional. He Is The Best!

• Colin Crosslin was GREAT!

Absolutely Wonderful! Service and communication was amazing! Found me exactly what I wanted and delivered by the next day.

• Great Sales Service

Thank You for a great experience. Colin and Riley- Exceptional!

Thank You for a great experience. Colin and Riley- Exceptional!