Rice Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• Great Staff and Purchase

Keith M, thank you for the kind words for our sales staff Tony and Chet. We are proud to have real sales professionals on our team.

We worked specifically with Tony and then Chet. Both were very helpful and I felt no pressure at all. Visited the lot once and never got the "what will it take to get you in the car today". I called that night and we met the next day and both my questions/offers were accepted. If they have the vehicle the next time I look, I will visit them again.

• Great experience!

Tessa, thank you! We work very hard here at Rice Chrysler to make our customers part of the family. I am glad you had a great experience!!

I have never worked with a more friendly company for anything! Deborah was the sales person and Jim, the manager, were amazing!! Even down to the financing office in their facilities - we had an amazing experience and I would recommend this dealership to everyone! They are people that want you to be satisfied and it shows. It's not a place that you feel like you are just an easy target! Seriously, if you are looking to buy, definitely check them out!

• Great service

Our salesman, Rick Elliott was so very nice to us. No pressure on the sale of the vehicle and made the buying experience a very nice one. Jim who did our loan papers was also very nice to us. We would most definitely recommend anyone to come to Rice to do business.

• Great staff, dealership, and selection

Quick and down to business. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Will use this dealership for all my services on my new Power Wagon and already use them for my wife's jeep.

• Friendly staff, expedient service!

I was treated in a friendly, caring manner with expediency in regards to my needs. The serviceman, Robert, that worked with us one-on-one was excellent!

• Third vehicle in 5 years purchased at Rice Chrysle

Sales staff is #1. Patient, like a family member, they want to help you select the vehicle the CUSTOMER wants, not the vehicle the salesman wants to sell. Also, your service department, espectially Branden, is tops when it comes to explaining technical differences in vehicles. To me, he IS part of the sales experience at Rice.

• great dealership very knowledgeable staff

This is my 3rd time buying a vehicle from Tony Cole and I always feel like y'all give me the best deal you can.

• Great service and on time

Quick, easy, painless. All work done as requested and in the time quoted. During multipoint inspection any issues were taken care or noted for later service.

• Great Service , Great Sales Staff

The sales staff was straight up with everything I asked and asked for.. Great People to work and deal with..

• Great service. Excellent problem diagnosis

Courtesy, attention to detail, respect and rapid turn time. The professional attitude, excellent communication, pleasant environment and team spirit enables Rice to outperform its competitors and like the Dodge Charger leave them in the dust and very far behind.