New 866-419-3583 Dealer Website
Used 888-838-1792 Email Dealer
Service 888-801-6569

• BEST EXPERIENCE EVER

I drove down to Feyer with the intention of buying a F-250 and drove home in a much nicer, less mileage F-350. Walter and Chad were great and worked with me and my needs. I will recommend them to anyone looking for new or used. It was only my second time buying a vehicle and they made the process seem easy and didn't try to sell me something else like the other Ford dealerships I had been to did. I will definitely be a return customer to Feyer Ford no matter what. Thank you Feyer Ford!

• Worth the drive!

I'm 2.5hrs away from Feyer, but their selection coupled with their friendly staff made the drive well worth it. I'll definitely consider making the drive again if I'm the market for another truck again.

• Respectful Dealership

I visited this dealer for a certified truck. At no fault of theirs or mine, I didn't purchase but it will surely be a top choice when I choose a vehicle.

• Just great

They make buying a vehicle simple. Great customer service. Great shop and good workers in there also very professional.

Thank you Brooks for your continued support! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future!

• Best place to buy a Ford!

Thanks so much for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future!

We have been buying cars from Chad for over a decade and he is always able to fill the need in a more than competitive way. We appreciate the quick turn around, attention to detail and overall customer focus of his team. We are super happy, as expected with the service level on our most recent Expedition.

• Fantastic Experience

We recently purchased a 2013 F150 from Feyer Ford. I have bought many vehicles for our family over the years but this by far was the best experience I have had. They will go out of their way to get you the best deal possible. We will be back for future vehicles!

• great experience

This was unlike any other car buying experience. Got a great deal without haggling. Owner Chad Feyer worked hard to make sure we had a positive experience. Even though it was a two hour drive from our home to the dealership, the next time we are in the market for a car we will look here first.

• Buying My vehicle from this dealer

They were great when i recently purchased my 02 pontiac bonneville sle. I just luv the vehicle and it was a great buy for me. Thank you feyer ford lincoln. Sincerely, Syntrell Demery.