Feyer Ford Lincoln

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• BEST EXPERIENCE EVER
    June 24, 2012

I drove down to Feyer with the intention of buying a F-250 and drove home in a much nicer, less mileage F-350. Walter and Chad were great and worked w...ith me and my needs. I will recommend them to anyone looking for new or used. It was only my second time buying a vehicle and they made the process seem easy and didn't try to sell me something else like the other Ford dealerships I had been to did. I will definitely be a return customer to Feyer Ford no matter what. Thank you Feyer Ford!

Refreshingly honest and transparent dealership
    June 22, 2017

Without question, the most enjoyable and transparent dealership I've ever worked with. Chad and his staff are second to none. I've never felt more app...reciated. If you're looking for a dealership that won't pressure you into extras, will be open & honest about pricing, and will let you test drive as many vehicles as you need to find the one for you, this is the place. It's clear that they aren't in the business of selling cars; they're in the business of building a base of customers that want to return. Can't praise these guys highly enough.

Highly recommended! The best in the business!
    June 22, 2017

We had such an awesome experience buying both our truck and SUV from Feyer Ford and Lincoln! They go above and beyond, and we are so impressed with th...eir professionalism and hospitality. We plan to be lifelong customers, and are so thankful to have this great dealership so close to home!

2016 Escape Purchase
    April 27, 2017

Thank you Feyer Ford of Williamston for such a great experience in purchasing my 2016 Escape. When I arrived, it was ready to drive off the lot!! The... service at Feyer Ford is simply outstanding!! I highly recommend Feyer Ford of Williamston!!

Worth the drive!
    February 10, 2017

I'm 2.5hrs away from Feyer, but their selection coupled with their friendly staff made the drive well worth it. I'll definitely consider making the dr...ive again if I'm the market for another truck again.

Respectful Dealership
    September 27, 2016

I visited this dealer for a certified truck. At no fault of theirs or mine, I didn't purchase but it will surely be a top choice when I choose a vehic...le.

Just great
    September 17, 2016

They make buying a vehicle simple. Great customer service. Great shop and good workers in there also very professional.

Thank you Brooks for your continued support! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Best place to buy a Ford!
    September 17, 2016

We have been buying cars from Chad for over a decade and he is always able to fill the need in a more than competitive way. We appreciate the quick t...urn around, attention to detail and overall customer focus of his team. We are super happy, as expected with the service level on our most recent Expedition.

Thanks so much for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Fantastic Experience
    August 30, 2013

We recently purchased a 2013 F150 from Feyer Ford. I have bought many vehicles for our family over the years but this by far was the best experience I... have had. They will go out of their way to get you the best deal possible. We will be back for future vehicles!

great experience
    February 17, 2012

This was unlike any other car buying experience. Got a great deal without haggling. Owner Chad Feyer worked hard to make sure we had a positive experi...ence. Even though it was a two hour drive from our home to the dealership, the next time we are in the market for a car we will look here first.

Feyer Ford Lincoln