M & L Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Best experience ever

I visited M&L Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram on 09-05-16. I was so surprise at how nice and professional everyone was. We dealt with David Visted and he is hands down the best car salesman I have ever dealt with. So nice and made sure to help us in anyway he could. We left so happy and with a car I love. I will always use them in the future and send my family and friends there. Shana Kinley

Shana, Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We're so happy that you found a car you love! Let us know if we can ever help with anything else. Thanks so much, Chris Morgan Operating Partner/General Manager

• 2014 Dodge ram 1500

I just purchased a 2014 Dodge ram 1500 from Stephen matherly the sales experience was great will definitely go back and purchase another vehicle from him and will recommend all my friends to him

Thank you, James, for sharing your experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that Stephen was able to help you out! We hope you love your Dodge Ram and please let us know if we can help with anything else!

• Used car purchase

Thank you so much for the review! That is wonderful to hear! We hope you love your truck and please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Great experience purchasing my 2016 RAM Limited Eco Diesel, hard to find truck, I drove 5 and half hours based on my interaction with this dealership over the phone, email, and text. Most dealers did not give me the time of day because they knew this was a hard truck to find and I was so far away. The service from M&L was tops, Trisha Hulin (product specialist) had great follow up and attention to details, Kevin Ichter (sales manager) took me seriously and worked with me, Sam Harnik (finance manager) made the paper work quick and painless. I will deal with this deal in the future Bob Stewart

• Jamie collins\robincollins

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your feedback and thank you for choosing M&L!

Sam and the salesman name steve Davidson were great. I am telling everyone I know how great this place is. Looking for a car check out m&l motors!!!!!!

• Car Review

Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback! Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

The experience was very pleasant and would be willing to go back again. We were treated with respect and were listened to for what we wanted and our price range. Hard work was demonstrated to give us the best offer and vehicle for our needs. Everyone was very friendly and helpful during the process.

• Almost bought a Ram

Thanks for the review, Randy! Please let us know when you are ready to purchase and we would be happy to help you!

I did not buy from you but almost made it through the process. My salesman was excellent. I put him through a hard day and he handled it with grace and dignity. I backed out of the process because I wasn't ready to buy. I thought I was, and I wasn't.

• Air bag recall replacement

Appointment was set up quickly and on time.Polite and curious and job well do.

Thank you for your feedback!

Appointment was set up quickly and on time.Polite and curious and job well do.

Thank you for your feedback!

• Donald Church

Steve Davidson, he was so nice helping me with this van I got, he went out of his way to make this van right for me, the staff where great, if you need a vehicle you need to go to M&L CHRYSLER, these people are GREAT, yes I will be back, thank you MR. DAVIDSON and staff

• Chrysler 300S

Friendly service & competent salespersons, plenty of cars to select from & good incentives.

Thank you for the feedback, Rod! And thank you for choosing M&L!

Thank you for the feedback, Rod! And thank you for choosing M&L!

• Buyer

Thank you for the review, Nicole! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback!

Excellent customer service and sales staff The sales person we worked with previously was not available because we did not schedule a visit. that you had another sales person that was available for a test drive. Who did an excellent job until our sales person Dave was available. Dave visit follow through with excellent customer service.