This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great service and price!

Thank you for your business! We value your time, and know it is important. We are so happy you are one of our customers.

This dealership offers great pricing, customer service and very fast processing of the request for financing. I would strongly recommend Bolin Ford to anyone who is searching for a great vehicle under a fair price.

• great service

Well run service department I have been bringing my fusion for over 2 years for service and have been very satisfied.

• Great Dealership

Taken very good care of. Only dealership I have purchased from. Purchased at least 8 vehicles here. Great Service this is the only dealership I shop.

As always, we appreciate your business! Customers as yourself are what we live for! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

• Great Service!

Our car broke down while travelling home on the Turner Turnpike and we had it towed to the nearest Ford Dealer, which was in Bristow,OK. The Bolin Ford staff was very helpful and took care of us while they checked out the problem, which happened to be our generator and battery. They shuttled us to the local motel and let us hang out in the showroom while they finished the repairs. The entire staff was very friendly and treated us like family. When we are ready to buy a car, we will definitely make the 100 mile trip back to see the Bolin clan! Thank you.

Thank you for taking your time to submit this review! This is the customer experience we strive for. Break down near us any time! Be safe in your travels.

• Rollin with Bolin is awesome

Enjoy your Escape! Scott tells your story to everybody. So glad you had a great experience with us. We hope to see you again sometime!

My wife was looking for a 2013 Escape and found one at Bolin Ford after we could not make a deal at our local Ford dealerships. Trading information with Scott Lawrence the internet manager and pictures of my trade in, we quickly came to a deal. Not only did they offer a great deal right off the bat, a top dollar offer was made for my trade in. This no nonsense approach was refreshing to say the least, and made the buying experience very enjoyable. That was only part of the deal. After driving 4 and a half hours the finance department had me in and out of the dealership in under an hour. The beautiful facility and the laid back atmosphere completed a truly satisfying purchase.

• Service Department

I was visiting my Daughter and family for Christmas and getting ready to leave Bristow heading back to Woodward on Wednesday when my engine light came on. I stopped into your Dealership and your service department got right on my vehicle to see what was wrong. They were able to get it repaired and had me on my way home by mid afternoon. Just want to say thank you for the good service and friendly people. Jack Stout Woodward, Ok

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to submit this review. We value any and all feedback, to better ourselves. We hope to see you again, not for a check engine light.