Parkway Ford Lincoln of Lexington

223 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 29, 2020

I'm writing this as a follow-up from an earlier review. I picked up my car yesterday and all the issues seem to be fixed. They made a key fob for me... even though I only purchased a basic door / ignition key. (For my troubles I guess) they didn't have to do that but I appreciate that they did. They cleaned up the grease stains and so far the A/C is blowing cold. I appreciate Lexington Ford making it right. ( Although they said I bought my car in Winston - Salem.....). Nope bought at Lexington. Lol

April 27, 2020

Going to change my review. Giving them another chance to make it right. Their service department needs to communicate better with work orders . Ordered... and paid for a spare key. They took the money but never made the key.

• September 22, 2018

Working with this dealership was a pleasure. I had a special circumstance and they were able to work with me to achieve a great deal with me. Much thanks... and I would highly recommend this dealership for new or used cars. I worked with mike mattocks and he was very professional and had excellent knowledge of my vehicle. Two thumbs up for sure!

Hello Brice, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take ca...re!

August 29, 2019

Shopping for a used car and they had exactly what i wanted . I had cash and wanted to purchase . This was on a wednesday...i ask Alicia to take a deposit... and she said her sales manager wouldnt allow deposits on this car . Since the dealetship was over a 2 hr drive fri morning was earliest i could be there . Made the 2 hr drive friday morning only to be told they had took a deposit on it late thurs evening . So there i was with 12k cash on me and they couldnt sell me the car...and they didnt even bother to call and tell me before i made the 2 hr trip there...DIRTY !!!!!!....didnt take my deposit but took someone elses . ...DIRTY way to do business . But Karma came around...the other persons finiancing didnt go thru and they still have the car a week later...LOL

Hello Mike, it is discouraging to hear of your experience at our dealership. If you are willing to give us another chance, please contact us at (336) ...243-2731 and we will do our best to turn your experience around. We hope to hear from you soon.

May 14, 2018

Great service. Frankie does a good job. Nice cleanup and timely.

Robert, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your busine...ss and we hope to see you here again down the road!

April 30, 2018

I am pleased with my experience at Parkway Ford. They got the parts in in a timely manner.

Hi Danny, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive service experience! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do ...for you! Safe travels!

April 9, 2018

Thank you for quality, dependable and personal service. So happy with my dealership and my car!

January 16, 2018

Went to Cars.com to help me find a gently used Ford C-Max. While I did find several at other dealers, the trade in value for my 2013 C-Max was not high... enough for my liking. I had a figure in mind for out-of-pocket expense. Teng and Maurice at Parkway Ford in Lexington made the short trip from Winston-Salem very worthwhile. They met my price point, and had the car ready while we were there. Whole process was easy and painless, and we do love that C-Max, great gas mileage. However, it is the exact same exterior and interior color as our older model, so no one knows that we have a newer car.

Warren, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Thank you again for choosing Parkway Ford Lincoln of Lexingt...on, and we hope to see you again soon!

December 29, 2017

All employees were friendly and talkative. Service was quick.

November 14, 2017

I had an all around fantastic experience. My salesman Jessie Sanchez was very helpful and went above and beyond to get the deal done.

It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!