Parkway Ford Lincoln of Lexington

• Great dealership, great experience

Thank you for your business.

I had a great experience at this dealership! They were extremely friendly and courteous as well as quick and efficient! I drove over 2 hours and needed to get in an out and they most definitely assisted me with doing that. All the paper work was already almost done once I arrived and I got a GREAT deal! Once I test drove my vehicle and noticed something wasn't quite right, the service manager came right out and drove it, took it right back to the shop found the problem and fixed it in about an hour! This was by far the best car buying experience I have had.

Thank you for your business.

• Excellent

I had an all around fantastic experience. My salesman Jessie Sanchez was very helpful and went above and beyond to get the deal done.

It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Service work

Excellent fast service. This dealer will be where I will have my vehicle serviced.

• service

Wonderful, and in a timely manner. exceeded my expectations

Wonderful, and in a timely manner. exceeded my expectations

• Friendly staff

The friendly staff may this a nice nice and easy transaction

The friendly staff may this a nice nice and easy transaction

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! If you have any additional questions about your vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Great service and staff!

Great service. Competitive pricing. Friendly staff and easy scheduling.

Great service. Competitive pricing. Friendly staff and easy scheduling.

• USED Hyndai Genesis

Teng Lee, the internet sales manager, was GREAT to work with even though we could not close the deal. Very helpful and considerate people to deal with.

Robert, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Mrs Hayes

My experience was a pleasant one. No pressure to buy, I told my sales representative what I was looking for and he found what I wanted,

• Continued good service at Parkway Ford!

On a busy day at Parkway Ford - appreciated the short wait for our scheduled appointment for tire change.

We appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to use us as your main source of service and vehicle purchase.

• Service Experience

This issue was a little more difficult to diagnose, but my service team came through and repairs were done well.

David, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!