• Great Experience buying new Edge

Came in to look at a new Edge, they didn't have exactly what I wanted but they offered to find it and they did within the same day! They went and picked it up and we were riding home in our new Edge the same day! Great Staff, all family there!

• Top notch small town business

Top notch small town business.Deserving of big city rewards.

Jerry, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Top notch small town business.Deserving of big city rewards.

• Feyer Ford Excellent

We had a excellent experience with this dealership from the purchase to the service. Everyone very courteous and professional.

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service or another vehicle!

• Expedition EL

John Williams was great during our car buying process. He worked hard to get us a deal that we were comfortable with and we are very pleased with our experience at Feyer Ford.

We're glad to hear that John provided you such a great car buying experience, Richard! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Terry Blevins

Excellent service and the sales staff was was very helpful. Would send my family any friends to them !!!

• Feyer Ford of Plymouth-Wonderful!!

very helpful staff! They made the buying process easy and were willing to work hard to make sure we got the best deal and vehicle for our family! super nice! love that they treat you like friends as soon as you walk in the door! Will certainly recommend to anyone I know looking to purchase a vehicle and will be back the next time we need to purchase!

We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you for your recommendation of our dealership!

• Fryer ford plymouth

Easy. Friendly. Appoiment were on time. Several employees asked if I needed anything while waiting for car service

Deborah, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Excellent service

I have purchased to many vehicles in my lifetime to list. To put into perspective, I didn't purchase a set of tires until I was forty-one. The purchase at Feyer Ford exceeded all expectations, and was easier than ever. Time is very important these days, and the team at Feyer Ford realized this by taking care of every detail. The salesman was friendly, professional, and courteous! I will definitely shop here again!

• Great Dealership!

Great dealership! I have purchased several cars there and been well pleased.

Great dealership! I have purchased several cars there and been well pleased.

• Terrible Sales Tactics

10.5 total hours of driving for a car that the dealer neglected to mention had a motor knock; also didn't have a working temp adjustment for the passenger (although much less of an oversight than the aforementioned). I was very clear on needing absolutely any information before we made the drive. He assured me the vehicle had been through his service techs without any issues, even a final look over the day before. But when I got there, they weren't surprised by the motor ticking. His service advisor told me that it's normal, many of their Fords are known for that same sound. After looking up IS 350 engine problems, this is a $1900+ fix. They thought after our long drive (oh, and I'm 6 months pregnant), that I wouldn't leave without that car. So very deceptive.

I am very sorry for the experience you had with our dealership. We were and still are unaware of any $1900 problem with this engine. We have had another shop inspect it and they have said the noise is normal for this engine. We are not a Lexus/Toyota dealer and do not have any other way to inspect it. I can offer to pay to have it inspected at a Toyota/Lexus dealer and send you the report. Also, I would be willing to refund you for your gas for the drive if you send me your address at efeyer@feyerford.com. I sincerely apologize that we were not able to satisfy you during this transaction. We were unusually busy while you were here and I am sorry I wasn't able to assist you personally. I normally like to handle most out of state customers myself. Also, I completely understand you leaving without the car, I would do the same thing no matter how far I drove if I wasn't happy with the purchase. We never assumed the deal was done without you looking at the car in person and driving it yourself. Once again I am very sorry for this bad experience. This is not normal with our store, we are family run and want to create an easy experience for all of our customers near and far. Please contact me personally with any other questions. Eric Feyer General Manager 252-793-5123 efeyer@feyerford.com