4.4
  • 2017 Chevy Silverado Purchase

I thoroughly enjoyed working with the sales and finance departments at J&M Chevy.

• Customer

Friendly, pleasant and prompt. Never disappointed in service.

Friendly, pleasant and prompt. Never disappointed in service.

• Great experience

My experience with J & M Chevrolet was excellent. The salesman was very easy to work with and very personable.

• Never Use Body Shop

Terrible work all the way around. When you point out flaws they say that they did the best they could. When he gives you a quote he will give you the "best case" and the "worse case" if your worse case is within $200 of the "best case" then expect to go ahead and pay out $150 as they will find something else wrong. They will say "we will call you if we have to do the worse case" and they will not. Instead they find something else wrong with your car and then when you come to pick it up they tell you "oh yes. We came in at only $150 above your original quote. Which is $50 less than your "worse case" ins't that great!" Yet they don't call you about the "New Findings". Instead they just do the work and when you say I'm not paying for the extra work i did not authorize they tell you how wrong you are and if its within 15% of your original estimate then they do not have to call. Terrible service all the way around. When you leave the manager will tell you "Your lucky I'm at my job" because he is not good with confrontation and when he says hes waiting on the service manager to sort this out. hes waiting on no one. he will no help you and will not admit his fault. Instead, again, tells you how you are wrong and they are doing nothing wrong. I am local to Zebulon and if this is how they treat local people i can only imagine how they will treat others. Terrible experience and will never buy or service a car with J&M again. Lesson Learned.

• Great customer service

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They made me feel comfortable and thoroughly explained the work being done.

• J&M Service review by customer Les Merritt

Great courteous service as always. Courteous service is what I have come to expect and really appreciate.

• 2017 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax

Absolutely the best dealership around.. Just purchased a new truck last week.. From giving me a great deal on my trade to the price I wanted to pay for my new one.. Thanks David Stepp and Carlos Wheeler.. Also the few accessories I had put on in service went just as planned.. Got in and out on time and they looked wonderful.. Thanks again Lewis and Nicole for all you guys do.. No one can compare to what you do.. Thanks again..

• J&M Chevrolet

Overall this dealership isn't the largest but where they lack in size and quantity in product they make up for with exceptional customer service and they're willingness and eagerness to satisfy the buyer. I have no complaints about this dealership.

• MS D. Byrd

Awesome people and fast efficient service Clean Facility At home feeling

Awesome people and fast efficient service Clean Facility At home feeling

• Cruz Hatchback

Jonathan Tondee was exceptional. Kudos to Dave Stepp and Carlos. Glad I'm back! A++++++++++