• Great customer service

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They made me feel comfortable and thoroughly explained the work being done.

• J&M Service review by customer Les Merritt

Great courteous service as always. Courteous service is what I have come to expect and really appreciate.

• 2017 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax

Absolutely the best dealership around.. Just purchased a new truck last week.. From giving me a great deal on my trade to the price I wanted to pay for my new one.. Thanks David Stepp and Carlos Wheeler.. Also the few accessories I had put on in service went just as planned.. Got in and out on time and they looked wonderful.. Thanks again Lewis and Nicole for all you guys do.. No one can compare to what you do.. Thanks again..

• J&M Chevrolet

Overall this dealership isn't the largest but where they lack in size and quantity in product they make up for with exceptional customer service and they're willingness and eagerness to satisfy the buyer. I have no complaints about this dealership.

• MS D. Byrd

Awesome people and fast efficient service Clean Facility At home feeling

Awesome people and fast efficient service Clean Facility At home feeling

• Cruz Hatchback

Jonathan Tondee was exceptional. Kudos to Dave Stepp and Carlos. Glad I'm back! A++++++++++

• J&M is the BEST!

I have never had a vehicle buying experience like this. This once a gain proves that doing business locally on a smaller scale is the best solution. Sales team, finance team... All were a pleasure to work with. I have found my dealership! Won't go anywhere else! J&M is the BEST!

• used car

It was a very good experience all around all the way from the sales to the financing.

• Fantastic Experience! Doug and Winston ROCK!

In the market for a Chevy Cruze for a few months now. I have worked with several dealerships in both VA and NC. I drove 90 minutes to J&M when the dealer ACROSS from my house had basically the same car! But J&M was very responsive -without being pushy, extremely nice and friendly, and got me the deal I wanted on a car I absolutely love! They worked with me in my preferred mode of communication and they did it quickly. I needed email or text and they readily answered that request. I can't say enough great things about Winston, Doug, and the ENTIRE team! As wonderful as they made the car buying experience, I may not wait so long before my next purchase. They ROCK! I highly recommend them! I even hugged my salesperson when I left it was such a great experience. They made me feel like an old friend.

• Horrible customer service

Was working with Doug and he said he would call me the following day after he worked on getting an approval. I never heard from him the following day, even if I was not approved, I would LOVE to get a call at least letting me know or telling me he was still working on it. I called 3 times and every time I called, the salesperson would say "Oh, he is on break, he should be back in (15, 30 or 45) minutes." I even left a voicemail. Apparently he does not work and he takes breaks all day. Should have listened to my gut. Do NOT recommend him.