New 888-815-5716 Dealer Website
Used 877-790-5309 Email Dealer
Service 888-632-3316

4.1
Average based on 7 reviews.
  • Horrible customer service

Was working with Doug and he said he would call me the following day after he worked on getting an approval. I never heard from him the following day, even if I was not approved, I would LOVE to get a call at least letting me know or telling me he was still working on it. I called 3 times and every time I called, the salesperson would say "Oh, he is on break, he should be back in (15, 30 or 45) minutes." I even left a voicemail. Apparently he does not work and he takes breaks all day. Should have listened to my gut. Do NOT recommend him.

• Great Experience and no high pressure sales

I worked directly with Jonathan. He was very knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions about different models. Better yet he was very low pressure and I never felt like he was pushing me to make a decision. Jeff in Finance was also very helpful. Overall I found everyone here friendly and will be back in the future.

• 2500HD

Staff was outstanding! Ricky and Jonathan were great.

Staff was outstanding! Ricky and Jonathan were great.

• inquire on vehicle

Contacted on a used vehicle and did receive an email back. They were high on their price and would not move so I did not pursue the purchase.

• Awesome customer service

Awesome customer service! Jonathan Tondee was a great help finding the car I needed. Larry Flynn went out of his way to help me get the payment I needed also. Very highly recommend J&M Chevrolet!

• Great customer service

Jonathan did a great job answering all my phone calls and provided great customer service,

• Great place to do business.

Had a great experience. A great place to do business. No reason to go anywhere else.