Eby Ford Lincoln

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 71 reviews

• June 18, 2018

Customer service still exists! I have bought several new cars in my life and this was by far the best experience. There staff was professional, not ...pushy like the others, and went above and beyond to make this purchase smooth and quick. The vehicle I wanted was not on their lot, and our salesman, Chris was extremely helpful in orchestrating in finding the vehicle I wanted. Thanks so much Eby Ford, as I will be a return customer!

David, We are so thrilled to know that you had a wonderful experience at Eby Ford! We love hearing back from customers, like you to spread all the go...od things our dealership does to provide a well orchestrated and enjoyable buying experience. We hope to to see you soon. Thanks again! - Eby Ford Team

May 7, 2018

It was a great experience and the people were Great! Chris Evans was our sales man. He made everything easy and fast. We will be going back in the fut...ure.

Matthew, Thank you for the kind words! We're so happy your visit at Eby Ford went smoothly. We'd love to continue providing great service to... awesome patients like you! Thanks again!

April 29, 2018

Chris went above and beyond to find us the 2018 Mustang we wanted. Since the Mustang order department was already closed for new orders (April 2018) ...he found us one that had just arrived at another dealer nearby. He did a splendid job making us happy. We had to wait for the loan a week ( had to do with working past closing hours) but the car was sitting at the dealer and ready for us to pick it up on April 21. Sight unseen we were tickled and very pleased with the car. We had brought our two other Mustangs )1969 Mach 1 and 1994 GT) to get photos by their Eby sign. Chris and the dealer made room for all the cars and the pictures turned out excellent. 50 year span of Mustangs owned by us!

David, Wow! Thank you, for taking the time to write this amazing review and for being a loyal customer. Here at Eby Ford, we strive to provide the bes...t customer service and quality possible. We also prioritize making your car shopping stress free and enjoyable. Also, we agree Chris is a true gem! We look forward to doing business with you in the future and we will be here for many years to come!Thanks again and and congratulations on 50 year span of mustangs! - sincerely the Eby Ford team.

April 7, 2018

Wonderful place, Sales people are very professional and they will do what it takes to make sure you are happy. They are not pushy, they are about cust...omer service

Brian, Thank you so much for the great review. Here at Eby Ford we aim to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark ...for you! Come back and see us soon!

February 11, 2018

We normally buy new vehicle, but this time looking for good used.Alex Sauceda is our salesman, great guy. Can’t say enough about him, helped find the ...right car and it needed some new parts. He took care getting that all fixed for us. If your looking for new or used I would recommend going to Eby’s (Goshen) asking for Alex Sauceda, he will help you through this car buying experience with ease. Very satisfied customer. Jill ¿

January 9, 2018

Excellent experience, Arron , Jason and everyone was great to deal with. They had the model I was looking for. Very professional and easy to do busine...ss with.. I would recommend Eby to anyone looking for a enjoyable experience buying a vehicle..

Thank you for your kind words Brent. We enjoyed helping you get the truck you wanted. Welcome to the family of happy owners at Eby Ford Lincoln.

January 2, 2018

I recently purchased a car with Eby Ford in Goshen, IN. After spending the day talking with salesmen at used car lots, meeting Chris was a breath of ...fresh air. We called ahead to let Chris know which car I was interested it and he had it warmed up (it was about 2 degrees that day!) and ready for a test drive as soon as we arrived. He immediately made me feel at ease and made the whole process as smooth and painless as possible. He even offered hot chocolate and coffee to help battle the weather. I am so thankful for Eby Ford and Chris for making the experience so easy and will definitely use them again in the future.

Thank you Corinne. We enjoyed serving you. Please stop back in anytime.

November 30, 2017

Flew in from out of state to purchase a F-350. Extremely pleased with the dealership and would fly back in again to purchase a vehicle. Alex my salesp...erson was fantastic. Thank-you Alex and the entire team at Eby Ford for such a great experience.

Thank you so much for your kind words, David. We really enjoyed working with you across the miles. And by the way, we think Alex is fantastic, too. En...joy your new F-350 Super Duty and thank you again for choosing it at Eby Ford Lincoln.

November 6, 2017

I searched the internet and car lots for several months for just the right car. I knew I wanted a Lincoln MKZ and finally I found the one at Eby Ford... in Goshen, IN., Hector B. was my salesman. He was very professional, very knowledgeable of the Lincoln and it's options, and above all he did not pressure at all. There were a couple small things I asked if they would touch up and Hector told me absolutely. I bought the car! With in two weeks I had an appointment and they followed through with all their promises. I love my Lincoln MKZ and Hector with Eby Ford has gained my loyalty !!

MTC guy! Thank you for telling your story. we're so pleased you found the car of your dreams with us. We enjoyed serving you. Many happy miles of moto...ring down the road and welcome to the family of happy owners from Eby Ford Lincoln.

October 31, 2017

Awesome customer service when getting my oil changed! And my car was detailed!

Thank you Ashley for your kinds words. We're so glad you came in for service. See you in 5,000 miles. Your friends at Eby Ford Lincoln Service.