Eby Ford Lincoln

(5.0) 66 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Overall Experience

I searched the internet and car lots for several months for just the right car. I knew I wanted a Lincoln MKZ and finally I found the one at Eby Ford... in Goshen, IN., Hector B. was my salesman. He was very professional, very knowledgeable of the Lincoln and it's options, and above all he did not pressure at all. There were a couple small things I asked if they would touch up and Hector told me absolutely. I bought the car! With in two weeks I had an appointment and they followed through with all their promises. I love my Lincoln MKZ and Hector with Eby Ford has gained my loyalty !!

MTC guy! Thank you for telling your story. we're so pleased you found the car of your dreams with us. We enjoyed serving you. Many happy miles of moto...ring down the road and welcome to the family of happy owners from Eby Ford Lincoln.

• Power stroke

Excellent experience, Arron , Jason and everyone was great to deal with. They had the model I was looking for. Very professional and easy to do busine...ss with.. I would recommend Eby to anyone looking for a enjoyable experience buying a vehicle..

Thank you for your kind words Brent. We enjoyed helping you get the truck you wanted. Welcome to the family of happy owners at Eby Ford Lincoln.

• Wonderful Service!

I recently purchased a car with Eby Ford in Goshen, IN. After spending the day talking with salesmen at used car lots, meeting Chris was a breath of ...fresh air. We called ahead to let Chris know which car I was interested it and he had it warmed up (it was about 2 degrees that day!) and ready for a test drive as soon as we arrived. He immediately made me feel at ease and made the whole process as smooth and painless as possible. He even offered hot chocolate and coffee to help battle the weather. I am so thankful for Eby Ford and Chris for making the experience so easy and will definitely use them again in the future.

Thank you Corinne. We enjoyed serving you. Please stop back in anytime.

• Ford F-350

Flew in from out of state to purchase a F-350. Extremely pleased with the dealership and would fly back in again to purchase a vehicle. Alex my salesp...erson was fantastic. Thank-you Alex and the entire team at Eby Ford for such a great experience.

Thank you so much for your kind words, David. We really enjoyed working with you across the miles. And by the way, we think Alex is fantastic, too. En...joy your new F-350 Super Duty and thank you again for choosing it at Eby Ford Lincoln.

• Eby Ford

Awesome customer service when getting my oil changed! And my car was detailed!

Thank you Ashley for your kinds words. We're so glad you came in for service. See you in 5,000 miles. Your friends at Eby Ford Lincoln Service.

• Satisfied customer

The sales staff was very friendly. Aaron helped me select the right SUV for me and I am totally happy. Thank you Aaron!!

Thank you Beverly. We appreciate your kind words. We know you'll enjoy your Escape. Welcome to the family of happy owners from Eby Ford Lincoln.

• Uncle Barney,Sturgis,MI Helpful,informative

Angela and Chris were great to me made me feel like family.tried to make sure that i understood all features and additions to my purchase.(ie...corros...ion protection/extended warranty ect.)would you recomend this dealership to a friend? Absolutely to anyone!!!!! Thanx for everything UB(Gary K)

Thank you Uncle Barney, I hope you are enjoying that new vehicle. We appreciate your business and appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.... Thank you!

• Eby ford

Very patient staff. If there is a way they can help you out they will find it no matter how many times you have been turned down before. Very friendly... and understanding staff that makes sure you understand all the terms and conditions. They even make sure you know all of your cars features before leaving the lot. Great follow ups too. I know I can call and ask questions and get answers no matter how long I've had my car. Very pleasant experience!

Thank you so much for writing such a kind review, Juanita! We strive to make each customer's experience at our dealership as convenient and hassle-fre...e as possible, and we're thrilled that you feel you experienced this value during your visit with us. We hope to see you again soon, and please visit us on Facebook and Twitter! Sincerely, the Eby Ford Family!

• Mr. Hunter

My e,experience at why Ford in Goshen was very good. The employees were very attentive and courteous. When I arrived the door was opened for me and I ...was always offered something to drink. They were very patient and never pushy my salesman and I were able to work together to get me into what I wanted. It was not the well this is what we have for u kind of experience that I was used to when dealing with other companies. The finance manager was able to work with me and the bank to set up an arrangement that worked for me and them in terms of length and payment amount and the sales manager was always available if Ihad any issues or questions. At the end of the day I got a vehicle I love nd I will definitely buy my next vehicle with eby Ford of Goshen. Thank you Jay Lang, Thad large and Jason Odell for making this a great car buying experience

We're thrilled to hear that you had such a terrific experience at our dealership! Jay, Thad and Jason are valuable members of our staff who, like all ...of our employees, strive to provide the best customer service and quality possible. We're also dedicated to making our customers feel at ease while shopping for a vehicle, and we're happy to hear that you feel you experienced this first hand. We hope to see you again soon, and please check us out on Facebook and Twitter! Sincerely, The Eby Ford team.

• Awesome car buying experience

Had an amazing purchasing experience on our Ford Explorer. Jay Lange was our sales consultant for yet another purchase at Eby Ford. Very Clean and hon...est company. This is our 4th vehicle purchase with Jay and second with Jay at Eby. All experience have been great!

Eby Ford Lincoln