Casey's Frontier Chevrolet

• Great people to do business with

Thank you for your business and your kind words. If there is anything we can do to help you, drop by or give us a call. Thanks, Mike Clifton

I have done business with the Clifton family for a number of years and wouldn't even consider going anyhwere else. They are great people and treat me like family instead of just a customer. I send all my family and friends to do business with them as well and they'll tell you the same thing.

• Best Service Ever!

Colby Fox helped put me in a brand new 2017 Mint Chevy Spark! I absolutely love my car and feel super safe in it! Colby helped get my payments right where I needed them too! He was very honest and helped me feel at ease about my new purchase and the future of that purchase!

• Thanks Casey's!

I stopped by to look at the inventory on the lot, dreading the amount of pressure salesmen usually place on customers; Colby Fox approached us and asked if I needed any help, after waving him off until I had browsed I spoke to him and he completely went over all the specs of a Colorado I was interested in. His laid back approach impressed me. Now , I only do buisness with Mr. Fox.

• Great experience!

I hate car shopping and the whole ordeal. However, Colby Fox completely changed the game for me. He was nice, let us have our time to look, and assisted us when we were ready. He was not pushy and made us feel important and in control of the experience. Thanks, Colby!

• Go see Colby Fox!

Colby Fox did an amazing job of answering out questions and fitting us to the vehicle that fit our needs and budget. He is knowledgable and willing to work with you.

• Ask for Colby fox!

Be sure to ask for Colby Fox. Heis very helpful, friendly, and professional at his job. You can tell he loves his job and truly wants to help all of his customers get the best vehicle for their needs and te best dea!! A+ JOB

• Highly recommended Colby Fox

Be sure to ask for Colby Fox. He goes above and beyond to make sure your car buying experience is stress free

• See Colby for your best deal!!!

If you want a deal on a new or used vehicle I highly recommend seeing Colby Fox!!!

• Great Service

Thank you to Colby Fox for an awesome car buying experience and great customer service!!

• Let Colby Fox help with your car buying experience

I highly recommend Colby Fox as a salesperson. He is very knowledgeable and honest. If you're looking for a great car buying experience, be sure to let Colby help you out.