R D Sawyer Motor Co Inc

• Escape Purchase

I am very pleased with the experience of buying a new Ford Escape at RD Sawyer Motor Co. The selection was very good and they had the model that I wanted on the lot. Dock and Robin Sawyer made the purchase seamless and efficient. Their expertise made the whole experience a good reason to recommend them to friends and family. I will definitely purchase my next vehicle from RD Sawyer Motor Co.

Steven, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• 2017 excape

Overall experience was good. My second escape bought at this dealer.

Overall experience was good. My second escape bought at this dealer.

• The best card dealer in the Outer Banks

The staff at Rd. Sawyer is very professional, knowledgeable, friendly .

The staff at Rd. Sawyer is very professional, knowledgeable, friendly .

• Great new car at a good price and great people!

We loved dealing with Sawyer Ford. They worked with us to find the car I wanted and when it wasn't available, they helped us create a custom order that saved us money! Great folks and so far I love the car.

• Stereo problems

I had a very frustration time with my 2012 Focus audio system that started with mild static cutting out and months later to full blown nothing but loud popping from the speakers at random moments. With no radio, phone, cd player but still the loud popping my unit was declared dead. The wonderful staff at R.D. Sawyers worked with Ford and myself to replace the unit in my car and I now have my sanity back. Thank you sooo much. You all are the best.

• Great dealership!

Love this dealship!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Service at RD Sawyer Motors

Service worked me in without me having to wait a week for an oil change.

Service worked me in without me having to wait a week for an oil change.

• Love my Focus!

Wonderful experience in Sales and Service. They made parting with my beloved mini cooper painless!