R D Sawyer Motor Co Inc

(4.9) 16 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• 2018 Explorer

The absolute best place to purchase a car. Dock takes care of everything from transfer of plates to notifying the insurance company. I would not buy ...a car anywhere else.

Frank, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hop...e to see you again in the future! Take care!

• wonderful service!

I have always wanted a Ford Ranger as long as I can remember. I inherited my previous vehicle, and never had the experience of purchasing a vehicle on... my own. RD allowed me to take the truck out for a day and test drive and have my mechanic look over it. Throughout the day I badgered this company with a surplus of calls with questions and they always were quick to answer and didn't get frustrated with me. Colleen provided wonderful customer service and prompt responses. Dock and his lovely wife made me feel so comfortable purchasing my first vehicle on my own and were so patient. One of the owners had also given my truck a fresh paint job making it look suave and sleek! I highly recommend RD Sawyer!

• Service at R.D. Sawyer Ford

Service rep Elizabeth (Lizzie) was top notch. From discussing the problem to getting the warranty work completed to 100% satisfaction, they couldn't h...ave done any better, well except for one thing......they could have had cookies in the customer waiting lounge.

• Great Service

The staff is very nice and professional, always helping

• Service at RD Sawyer Motors

Had real problem that needed immediate attention- back window would not roll up. I talked to them on the phone. service told me to bring it by and s...he would help me. Took it by in the midst of a rain shower and she had someone look at it and I left. Within two hours had call with estimate of cost and asking my permission to fix it. Within two hours had call that it was ready and the bill was actually less than the estimate. Thanks!!!

• Great service department

The ideal customer experience, we'll continue to have our Explorer serviced here

Steven, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! Thank you so much for choosing R D Sawyer Motor Co Inc as your first choice fo...r service!

• Excellent Service!!

Thank you again for such a great service!! My car drives like new!!

• Service/Maintenance

R.D. Sawyer Motor Co. Excellent service, Katie was very friendly and very knowledgeable. Definitely will make the drive to Manteo from Currituck to ha...ve my car serviced in the future. Good customer service is hard to come bye.. Thank you Shawn Dehus

We really appreciate your feedback! We really appreciate your business and will look forward to working with you again in the future. Safe travels!

• Escape Purchase

I am very pleased with the experience of buying a new Ford Escape at RD Sawyer Motor Co. The selection was very good and they had the model that I wan...ted on the lot. Dock and Robin Sawyer made the purchase seamless and efficient. Their expertise made the whole experience a good reason to recommend them to friends and family. I will definitely purchase my next vehicle from RD Sawyer Motor Co.

Steven, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your busine...ss and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• 2017 excape

Overall experience was good. My second escape bought at this dealer.

R D Sawyer Motor Co Inc