Harper Auto Square

138 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 7, 2019

James warren and the Harper dealerships are a pleasure to do business with. James is the consummate Car professional. He went the extra mile to make sure... he found what I wanted and was very patient in the process. Harper is the best dealership in Knoxville

Hi Paul! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

February 27, 2019

James and Oscar were very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful in our decision to buy a car from Harper Audi. Also they were very fair in the value of... our vehicle which we traded in.

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Ken! We're glad to hear James and Oscar delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do ...for you, we are happy to help!

January 15, 2019

Extremely friendly staff. Car buying process easy and straightforward.

Gary, we are glad we could help! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

August 31, 2018

This was probably the best car buying experience I have had. Our salesman, James Warren, and our Audi technologist, Shaun Jameson couldn't have been more... patient and helpful.

Robert, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Harper Audi. If you ever need anything else from... us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

August 30, 2018

Harper made buying a car fun instead of the stressful experiences I have had in the past. They never made me feel pressured and let me come in anytime... for a quick test drive without taking an hour of my time to sell me on whatever vehicle I wanted to test drive that day during my short lunch break. I would recommend Harper to anyone looking to buy a car!

Hi Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Harper Audi. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you ever need anyt...hing else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

August 22, 2018

Great buying experience. Very nice sales guy. Would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Kimberley, we are so happy to read such a great review about Harper Audi! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it.... Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

August 22, 2018

Friendly, relaxed and professional customer service! NO pressure! Just sincere interest in helping me get the vehicle I wanted.

Heather, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

August 22, 2018

Best car buying experience I have ever had! Extremely well organized and friendly staff. They did exactly what they said they would do for us, and more.... Love my Q7 and Harper Audi.

Hi Katherine, thank you so much for your positive comments about Harper Audi! Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you ever need anything else from... us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

August 20, 2018

Tyler Roberson met and exceeded my expectations. He was professional and customer oriented.

Michael, we are happy to hear that Tyler was able to provide great service to you! Thank you and we look forward to your next visit!

August 2, 2018

Buying our first Audi could not have been an easier and more enjoyable process. Tyler Roberson is knowledgeable and personable as well as completely professional.

We are happy to hear that Tyler took such good care of you! We hope to see you soon!