• Ultimate in Customer Service

Best experience I’ve ever had as a customer – ultimate in service! Josh and Ethan have energy, patience, knowledge and professionalism. They went above and beyond for me -- are smart, know cars, care about their customers and think outside the box. THANKS!

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Mary! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Crosstrek service dept. review

I am pleased with your service department. The staff is easy to deal with and pleasant.

• Great work

Great work. Service is quick and friendly. I get all of our maintenance and work done on our Subaru done here.

• Mike Brown, great service

Very friendly service department, car was finished on time as promised!

Very friendly service department, car was finished on time as promised!

• Awesome job

Your Service Manager and staff are Awesome! Fast service and a great price.

Your Service Manager and staff are Awesome! Fast service and a great price.

It is great to read such wonderful comments about our service staff, Olga. It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business. We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Great service

Every time a bring my subaru there, their team does a great job, very professional, fast and with great results.

• Service/Purchase

I scheduled an appointment and when I got there for service I was not on the calendar. Pricing is listed in the waiting room and it does not match the actual billing invoice and I am very concerned about that.

• Subaru Forester

Great experience. We travel beyond another Subaru dealer to get service at Mike Brown Subaru.

• Service review

Everything for done as requested. Speed of service was fast and my customer service person was great

• Customer

I commend Darren, Danielle, Chad and the mechanics for their efficient, cordial service! Merinda Thomas