Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville

137 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 12, 2020

The entire staff at Knoxville Mercedes made my recent vehicle purchase a pleasant one. Frank Cardwell was professional, friendly, and attentive as he helped... with the process. Great experience.

January 30, 2020

I recently purchased a Lexus ES 350 from Frank Cardwell at Mercedes Benz, Knoxville. Frank is personable and friendly went out of his way to make me feel... at home. In addition, he gave me a great deal. He has many years experience selling cars and has won numerous awards. I highly recommend that you give Frank a call. He is a real pro and will take care of you.

• July 23, 2019

I saw the truck online and called Frank Cardwell at mercedes of Knoxville. He put the truck on hold for me to come see it. When I showed up to see the... truck he made the sale easy and I was happy. You can't make it any better than that!

June 18, 2019

I happened to spot the F J Crusier on the center after completing a job for Mercedes Benz of Knoxville. I have always like the F J Crusiers since they... came out. While walking around the vehicle Frank Caldwell Approached me and informed me that the vehicle was for sale and the sale price. I informed him that I would have to think about the purchase and I would let him know later in the day. About four hours later I called to see if the vehicle was still for sale as it was set for a test drive by another customer while I was there. It was still available and I told him I was on the way. The paper work and financing when smoothly and I joked and cutup with the financial officers doing the final paperwork. All and all it it was the most enjoyable car buying experience I had ever had.

June 5, 2019

We were lead to believe that we bought a car through Mercedes of Knoxville that was located at a Nashville dealership. Financing was done and paperwork... signed. We believed we had purchased this car. Since we just lived in Knoxville, we were gonna drive to Nashville to pick up “our” car. My husband was told to wait until the Knoxville dealership heard back from Nashville. That should have been red flags for us. Why do we have to wait to pick up “our” car? 7 hours after my husband signed the paperwork and thought he bought a car, he contacted the Nashville dealership himself. He was told by the sales manager there that we hadn’t bought anything because it wasn’t Knoxville’s car to sale. What?!?! I’m beyond disappointed in the service and treatment. We had a loan and a picture of a car but that was it. We didn’t have the car

Response from Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville Dear Leah Lansdon, On behalf of Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville we apologize for any miscommunication. We correspo...nded with Mr. Simmons by text last night and have rescinded the deal as per his request. We also shared with him how the dealer trade process works. Mercedes-Benz dealers across the United States dealer trade around 50 percent of all new vehicles we sell. Everyone is at the mercy of the dealer that owns the vehicle to be willing to trade and then we have to have something they want in return. We had a similar vehicle in stock and according to the communication tool all dealers use it did not appear to be sold. From experience doing hundreds of dealer trades per year we felt we could get the vehicle. Mr. Simmons called the dealer directly who shared they had deals working on the vehicle but that it was not sold. They said to call back in a couple of days and if it is not sold we could have it. That response is fairly common on a hot vehicle such as what Mr. Simmons wanted. it was the same response they gave to one of our team members earlier in the day. We had plans to call the General Manager this morning. We were even in contact with the GSM late last night who said he would work something out with us on the trade. Dealer trades take time to communicate with the dealer and to set up transportation both ways most of the time. I truly apologize that we must not have communicated that.

May 30, 2019

Our Knoxville Mercedes-Benz experience was outstanding! The agents made sure that were comfortable and happy customers when we left with our GLA 250 SUV.... Thank you!

February 8, 2019

My husband surprised me on my birthday and took me to Mercedes Benz of Knoxville. My salesman Frank Caldwell was the best. When I picked out my birthday... present Frank and his team did everything in their power to make me happy! They even filled up my BMW with gas! I would definitely recommend this dealership!

November 19, 2018

Jim Ritter was very professionL, HEIPFUL and addressed my questions. I feel lie I could go back any time and he would be just as heipful to any of my concerns/questions.... Thanks Jim.

October 1, 2018

Terri Watson was our sales person and she did an excellent job. She made what could have been a difficult experience very pleasant. In fact, the entire... staff at Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville went out of their way to ensure that we had a positive buying experience.

October 1, 2018

I was looking for a specific Mercedes and found it at this dealership. The salesman was Jim Ritter and let me say he was really great to deal with. I... met him to pick up the car half way between Dayton Ohio and Knoxville. He had the car set up just perfectly and spent quality time with me on the features and how to use the technology. I have been buying cars for over 45 years and my experience with Jim and the dealership was the BEST.