Grayson Hyundai Subaru

3.4 out of 5 (3.4) 62 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• January 15, 2016

The repairs to my car were done in a very timely manner!!! They did an exceptional job!!! I was blown away on how efficient, friendly, and knowledgable... they were!!! Josh and Rebecca were amazing. I had several difficulties with the other parties insurance company. Josh was always respectful and treated me like I was his best friend. I called to keep him informed and when I told him my name he knew which car was mine and the details of everything involved! When I picked my car up he knew I was going to be cutting it close due to other appointments I had for my daughter. He still knew me on sight and called me by name. (He hadn't seen me in almost 2 months) but he knew my name and my car. He was amazing with my 5 year old as well. He made her feel like her car was being fixed and she was helping. I would recommend that anyone who wants the process of getting your car fixed after an accident to bring it to Grayson Subaru. They will help you every step of the way. They went above and beyond my expectations. You will not be disappointed!!! If you read this Josh from the bottom of my heart thank you for being so understanding and patient with me. Even when I yelled at you for something beyond your control. You took it like a champ!!!

June 9, 2018

FAILED TO HONOR COMMITMENTS: My daughter and I visited the Grayson dealership last week. We drove a few Santa Fe Hyundai and found one we liked. They... hustled us in to the office and tried to close the deal. Because my husband and I tend to be cautious we decided to take the sales manager signed deal sheet and consider it over the weekend. I live out of state, so my husband made contact with the salesman Terran and the Sales Manager Rick via email. They assured my husband via text and email that they would stand behind their price as quoted on the SIGNED deal sheet. Fast forward a week of very frustrating email communications. The sales manager Rick admitted on the phone that my husband was "smarter than most" and that Rick had made a mistake by not including certain fees. He 'could not" honor the numbers on the SIGNED deal sheet despite having assured me personally in the dealership and twice via email that he would stand behind the numbers on his deal sheet. He had 3 opportunities to catch his mistake and admit it instead he chose to die on his sword by trying to make it seem like we misunderstood. Our daughter was in Rick's office today to try to get the deal done and we were on the phone assisting her, when he made a side comment to our daughter "bless you" intimating that she had to put up with a lot having parents like us. When it became clear that the deal was not going to happen he began talking to our daughter saying "this is a good lesson for you..." intimating again that she/we were in the wrong. At that time I told my daughter that he was out of line and she needed to leave the dealership. I called the sales manager's boss Jim and left a message because he wasn't available, he hasn't called me back yet. Having read the dealer responses to the other complaints on this website and others, I am fairly certain any response will be similar to our treatment so far. If you are in the market for a car I would approach Grayson with extreme caution and run your own numbers--but it probably won't do you any good in the end because they won't honor them them anyway. Wish I could give them a negative 5 rating. Good luck.

May 6, 2018

Had some issues with a windshield that was to be replaced but dealer would pay the full cost. They didn’t keep their word. Also the

May 6, 2018

In spite of agent been assigned to me over email communication the agent didn't show up more than 30min. Everyone time is important and it becomes... more important when you try to make business. Once he showed up he seems to be quite arrogant with his tone and use of words. Being straight to customer is good but have it in mind whom you are talking and what are communication etiquettes. Weather you sell 30/60/300/3000 cars a month, customer is only looking for 1 :) hence I would like to recommend higher leadership/management to do trainings for you sales Agents /Managers to show improve on behavior to customers. Secondly, agent is not at all synch with internet sales manager and quoted more price than internet sales manager to start with on selected model. Finally coming down to internet sales price as he did out of box favor. I would not recommend anyone to this dealership at this time.

November 26, 2017

Immediate email response from Internet sales rep., Seth Hart, to my initial query. Next day follow-up phone call to sales rep., Red Jones, to confirm... the exact Subaru was in stock at the price advertised. A few hours later, drove from out-of-state and finalized a hassle free purchase! Red Jones was very professional and informative from the first phone call to my driving off the lot. Jennifer in finance was extremely knowledgable and efficient. The Subaru was new and clean and I drove off with the car a couple of hours later. Enjoyed the friendliness of all the employees at Grayson Subaru!!! Thanks for a wonderful buying experience!

August 23, 2017

We took our Genesis in almost a month ago for warranty repairs with a problem in the electrical sensor network. It has only 20,000 miles on it.. It's... still there. We hear nothing. A month. We call to try to find out status and repeatedly get put on VERY lengthy holds, "disconnected", rerouted from person to person to person to person, and told someone will call us right back.. which never EVER happens. When we do finally get to talk to a real person, we are only told they are still "testing". Granted it is a problem with an electrical sensor network that is probably difficult to diagnose but really.. A MONTH???? with absolutely zero progress... they are unable to even tell us what they have learned is NOT the problem. We did get a loaner car which we are grateful for, but dealing with this service facility is a nightmare. VERY unprofessional.

August 15, 2017

John Brooks did a great job finding us the car we wanted. Highly recommended

May 28, 2017

Recieved a fast reponse from the dealer on my query

December 18, 2016

Great buying process......access to cars.....full details of purchase etc. Would recommend to anyone looking for Hyundai or Subaru!!!!

October 27, 2016

Very friendly and willing to work potential customers. Being from out of state, Keith worked with me to make this a no-hassle purchase.