Grayson Hyundai Subaru

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Amazing and friendly service
    January 15, 2016

The repairs to my car were done in a very timely manner!!! They did an exceptional job!!! I was blown away on how efficient, friendly, and knowledgabl...e they were!!! Josh and Rebecca were amazing. I had several difficulties with the other parties insurance company. Josh was always respectful and treated me like I was his best friend. I called to keep him informed and when I told him my name he knew which car was mine and the details of everything involved! When I picked my car up he knew I was going to be cutting it close due to other appointments I had for my daughter. He still knew me on sight and called me by name. (He hadn't seen me in almost 2 months) but he knew my name and my car. He was amazing with my 5 year old as well. He made her feel like her car was being fixed and she was helping. I would recommend that anyone who wants the process of getting your car fixed after an accident to bring it to Grayson Subaru. They will help you every step of the way. They went above and beyond my expectations. You will not be disappointed!!! If you read this Josh from the bottom of my heart thank you for being so understanding and patient with me. Even when I yelled at you for something beyond your control. You took it like a champ!!!

Great Purchasing Experience
    November 26, 2017

Immediate email response from Internet sales rep., Seth Hart, to my initial query. Next day follow-up phone call to sales rep., Red Jones, to confirm... the exact Subaru was in stock at the price advertised. A few hours later, drove from out-of-state and finalized a hassle free purchase! Red Jones was very professional and informative from the first phone call to my driving off the lot. Jennifer in finance was extremely knowledgable and efficient. The Subaru was new and clean and I drove off with the car a couple of hours later. Enjoyed the friendliness of all the employees at Grayson Subaru!!! Thanks for a wonderful buying experience!

Service department cant fix car-doesnt give status
    August 23, 2017

We took our Genesis in almost a month ago for warranty repairs with a problem in the electrical sensor network. It has only 20,000 miles on it.. It's... still there. We hear nothing. A month. We call to try to find out status and repeatedly get put on VERY lengthy holds, "disconnected", rerouted from person to person to person to person, and told someone will call us right back.. which never EVER happens. When we do finally get to talk to a real person, we are only told they are still "testing". Granted it is a problem with an electrical sensor network that is probably difficult to diagnose but really.. A MONTH???? with absolutely zero progress... they are unable to even tell us what they have learned is NOT the problem. We did get a loaner car which we are grateful for, but dealing with this service facility is a nightmare. VERY unprofessional.

John Brooks made a stressful process smooth and e.
    August 15, 2017

John Brooks did a great job finding us the car we wanted. Highly recommended

Fats reply by dealer
    May 28, 2017

Recieved a fast reponse from the dealer on my query

Great buying process -
    December 18, 2016

Great buying process......access to cars.....full details of purchase etc. Would recommend to anyone looking for Hyundai or Subaru!!!!

Great Out-Of State Buying Experience!
    October 27, 2016

Very friendly and willing to work potential customers. Being from out of state, Keith worked with me to make this a no-hassle purchase.

Getting Oil Change
    August 6, 2016

I scheduled an oil change for 11:20 a.m. on Saturday,August 6.. It is now 1:40 p.m. And I'm still sitting here waiting.. EVERYTIME I go check on stat...us of my car ,I am given a different excuse or reason.. I am rarely off on Saturdays and I know of a lot of things I'd rather be doing that waiting hours on a 30 minute oil change.. This Is Beyond RIDICULOUS !!

Best Car Shopping Experience
    July 15, 2016

I had spent some time researching new cars and thought I probably wanted the Legacy. Put in for quotes from a couple places. The people at Grayson g...ot back with me quickly, asked a couple questions, and had the quote to me. Went in today and worked with Larry Bonito who was professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. There was no pressure and I left completely happy with the car and the terms. Best car shopping experience I've had.

Hi Sandy, Thank you so much for your kind review and congratulations on your new Legacy! It makes me so happy to hear that you had a great car buying ...experience with Larry. Larry is an outstanding salesman because he is honest, knowledgeable, and he really cares about his customers. Your statement that this was the "best car shopping experience" ever completely made my day! I truly appreciate that you chose Grayson and I hope that you have a blast in your new car! Best, Jim Viox, GM

Excellent buying experience!
    June 24, 2016

They don't get much better than Zeke in sales! Honest, no-pressure sales. Very knowledgeable and helpful. That is why our family has bought three cars... from him. Very fair dealer to work with. If you want a pleasant buying experience from a professional staff and a fair deal, look no further.

Hi Randy, Thank you for the 5-star review! Zeke is a great asset to our sales team and I am happy to hear that he has been able to help you successful...ly. If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask. We are always happy to help! Thank you for coming in. We hope to see you again soon. Best, Jim Viox, GM.

Grayson Hyundai Subaru